Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Algebra and functions

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
    slamming my car door repeatedly on my crotch, gargeling sulpheric acid and listening to Gwen Stephanie would be more fun than taking calc 2 for a third time
    !!!!!!
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      see, if i can visualize it, it makes perfect sense.... trig sucked for me until i actually started applying it at my job and now its so easy its stupid. I'm sure once i understand how calc 2 fits into everything it'll be gravy. I just dont understand how the second integral of sin(x)/(sinxcosx) has any meaning to a mechanical engineer... isnt all that stuff for electrical engineering guys?
      The show up sometimes in engineering analysis, bost most often in mechanics and dynamics when looking for center of mass and moments of inertia. Usually you will use a table for that anyhow in all practical applications though.

Diff EQ is used quite often. Anything that oscillates or vibrates will generally translate right into some form diff eq. Mechanical vibrations, circuits, fluids (gradients), etc, etc.
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
      1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod.sixty9
        The more posts I see in this thread the dumber I feel :(
        that's ok, don't feel sad, everyone is not a math genius...I'm sure you have other redeeming qualities about you :tup:

Comment

don't count on it... his name is "nimrod"
          1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
          - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X