Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: crazy!! check this out.

Originally posted by josh98bird
    stress and murder are two different things... stress cannot be trigured to one person. If your boss jumped from under your desk and screamed causing a heart attack then it can. Stress is a result of multiple things. This man was shot... and later died. If I shot your friend and he stayed in the hospital on life support for a year and then passed away... would it be fair that my trial was over with before he died and I only got attempted manslaughter???
    No, and even though your trial was over, you still might get charged for murder again...But thats like what I said before, If the person stays in critical condition in the hospital and never recovers then you were a direct result of his death...Also if he dies within a reasonable amount of time...like even within 5 years I still might consider reasonable...The fact is this is FORTY years later, you cant tell me this is a direct result of only the gunman...what about the guys diet, what about if he smoked, the environment he lived in...How is it you are contineing to get infections from this after 40 years? What kind of doctors are you going to? What are you neglecting that this is happening? Its not like this happened shortly after the fact, in which case I would totally agree with you...This happened a loooong time ago. Even if it was partly his fault...There is no way its a direct result of the gun shot wounds, unless the guy had no will to live and continually neglected himself as a result

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
      No, and even though your trial was over, you still might get charged for murder again...But thats like what I said before, If the person stays in critical condition in the hospital and never recovers then you were a direct result of his death...Also if he dies within a reasonable amount of time...like even within 5 years I still might consider reasonable...The fact is this is FORTY years later, you cant tell me this is a direct result of only the gunman...what about the guys diet, what about if he smoked, the environment he lived in...How is it you are contineing to get infections from this after 40 years? What kind of doctors are you going to? What are you neglecting that this is happening? Its not like this happened shortly after the fact, in which case I would totally agree with you...This happened a loooong time ago. Even if it was partly his fault...There is no way its a direct result of the gun shot wounds, unless the guy had no will to live and continually neglected himself as a result
      so are you saying its not possible because his death could be caused by other factors, or you stating its not possible because the amount of time thats passed. Because I can go with the death factors, but time doesn't matter in my opinion. Either way... I can see how a trial of this nature could go a long ways.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
        so are you saying its not possible because his death could be caused by other factors, or you stating its not possible because the amount of time thats passed. Because I can go with the death factors, but time doesn't matter in my opinion. Either way... I can see how a trial of this nature could go a long ways.
        Im saying there related to each other in this case...Being such a long time, 40 years...any number of things can contrbute to the mans death...like I said why is he still getting infections 40 years later? Take for example, and Im not saying this is true, but lets just say...After the shooting he became a paraplygic, but the guy was really active before, and hes depressed at the fact and no longer has a will to live but doesnt want to commit suicide...His living conditions would now contribute to his death...If he lives in a filthy environment, he is gunna continue to get sick...If he smokes, thats going to shorten his life spand, If he drinks (assuming his kidneys got damaged), Basically if he doesnt look after himself a little more carefully a whole spew of things could contribute.
        Like I said, this is no short time frame...there is a huge gap in between

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
          Im saying there related to each other in this case...Being such a long time, 40 years...any number of things can contrbute to the mans death...like I said why is he still getting infections 40 years later? Take for example, and Im not saying this is true, but lets just say...After the shooting he became a paraplygic, but the guy was really active before, and hes depressed at the fact and no longer has a will to live but doesnt want to commit suicide...His living conditions would now contribute to his death...If he lives in a filthy environment, he is gunna continue to get sick...If he smokes, thats going to shorten his life spand, If he drinks (assuming his kidneys got damaged), Basically if he doesnt look after himself a little more carefully a whole spew of things could contribute.
          Like I said, this is no short time frame...there is a huge gap in between
          with that said... there could be a trial then with that defense and that prosecution. One could argue both examples you stated in court.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

yup, I know...but that doesnt mean its not stupid lol...Im kinda gettin cheezed with all the stupid **** thats bein pulled lately...round here they wanna ban Hoodies in schools...I heard somewhere in the states they banned baggy pants...not too long ago here they were trying to pass a law stating that anyone goin over 50 km/h is automatically street racing and should have the car impounded and crushed... I dunno...none of those things are relevant to this post but w.e...there still stupid and get me rattled lol

...Van Bibber posted this and hes stayed quiet this whole time...where the heck is your opinion on all this???
            Last edited by LETZRIDE; 09-06-2007, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X