someone slap me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone slap me

ever have one of those days. you all know what i'm talking about. where everything is just going wrong. or you just keep doing the same weird thing all day.

this has been a week from he!l at work for me. it is calming down now. but it will pick up in about an hour and then keep going till tomorrow at 400pm ish.

well anyways, my weird thing that i have done SINCE MONDAY is... when i'm writing dates on forms, i can't get the date right. and i don't mean today is the 5th and i'm writing the 4th. i mean i am YEARS off. lol. today i've been putting 9/5/05 down on everything. yesterday it was 01. and monday it was 04. i really don't know what the heck is going on . lol.

i need a vac k!
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: someone slap me

yeah...we all have those days. the bad thing is is that your having a full week of those days! just gotta keep pluggin away till glorious saturday...

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
      yeah...we all have those days. the bad thing is is that your having a full week of those days! just gotta keep pluggin away till glorious saturday...
      hell with that! thirsty thursday is tomorow! w00t!
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Whenever I get frustrated I just clean my car and drive it around, maybe take some pics. Either that or fight a ninja.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

:slap: :slap: :slap:
          glad i could help

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

yes i am off friday!!! and i will be driving about 90+ miles to the dyno!!! yesterday i did bring the camaro out at night. and i decided to bring her to work today. i have been pushing her as much as i can. (still can't go wot)
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
                Whenever I get frustrated I just clean my car and drive it around, maybe take some pics. Either that or fight a ninja.
                fight a ninja...definately...

oh and i almost forgot *slap!* feel better?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

if it makes you feel any better...

i got out of class and i was walking back to a friends house to hang out, and we got a phone call saying we had to go bail another friend out of jail.

while we were bailing him out, i got a phone call from my roommate saying that campus security saw all of our empty beer bottles when they were walking by earlier today, so they came back and tried giving us both alcohol tickets.

i wasnt expecting to have to deal with all that, so now i have about 100 pages to read before my class thats in an hour.
                  2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

holy ****! so are you gonna get cited for that? or are you in the clear? get to readin what are you doin on the forum?! haha

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

when im having a bad day i like to shoot someone its a really relaxing feeling
                      1999 White Pontiac
                      A4, slp loudmouth, pacesetter headers, ws6 wheels, SLP cold air kit, wings west kit

:rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X