Need paper help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need paper help.

Ok I need a topic here. We got assigned a short 500 word narrative essay due monday. He didn't assign any topic and im completely effin clueless here. Anyone have a good idea for a story?
    Last edited by 4thgenowner; 09-04-2007, 08:42 PM.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Re: Need paper help.

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
    Ok I need a topic here. We got assigned a short 500 page narrative essay due monday. He didn't assign any topic and im completely effin clueless here. Anyone have a good idea for a story?
    How superior camaros are compared to other cars...;) lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

you can do a paper on Hybrid cars vs Natural Engine Cars. Your teacher will love it. Just google some facts and make a nice essay. Da*n, I think I should write that essay just for fun. It's a good topic and there are adv/dis adv. on both sides. Good luck.

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Both good idea's but he wants a storey. Which is why im like..... lol.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
          Both good idea's but he wants a storey. Which is why im like..... lol.
          Thats gay lol...tell em a story about how you came across your car...and if the story is not interesting...make it up and make it intersting lol...

Comment

no clue man... do a parody of star wars... the Italian mafia version... just give credit to me...

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
              no clue man... do a parody of star wars... the Italian mafia version... just give credit to me...
              ROFL!!! Thats ingenious!

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                Yea...thad be pretty interesting actually lol

Comment

star wars is too obvious....

jsut do Fast and the furious... the original.

Comment

so... you didn't tell us? what are you going to write about?

Comment

Just write a story about a boy trying to come up with a story to write so he ends up writing a story about a boy trying to come up with a story!
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

You could do a paper on how disgusting it was to date tricia
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I'd just think of some sort of parable or fable... 500 words isnt alot. thats like 1 - 1 1/2 pages MAYBE.
                          Or maybe you can write about the time you and your friends experimented with drain-o bombs and blew up a whole row of mailboxes one after another... or teh time your friend took a crap in the middle of the street in the broad daylight, or the time you and your firends went garage hopping and had to run from the cops with a case under each arm, or the time I... i mean you dumped dawn into a public fountain and watched it bubble over, or the time you got so drunk you woke up the next morning naked, somewhere you've never been before and theres a girl you'd never met before lying next to you.... just pick a story that you and your buddies talk about when you're drinking and write about it...
                          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

you could write a story about how going onto an automotive forum looking for paper ideas is a fruitless venture

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                              You could do a paper on how disgusting it was to date tricia

That might disgust my teacher.. and he's gay.

Oh and today he's specified it has to be something that has had happend to us. Tricia qualifies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X