Why does stupidity run rampant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does stupidity run rampant?

After seeing posts over the last few months about police, wrecks, and whatnot, is it really just possible that some of you or people you know just plain f***ing stupid? Does it take a genius to not do things that are either illegal or plain dumb? Does common sense take a backseat to your stupid childish acts of indiscretion?

For anyone that has gotten a ticket....PAY THE DAMN THING!!!
    For those of you who have gotten into accidents where it was either your fault, or by yourself.....Either take drivers Ed, or stop driving. No sense you shouldn't be in control of your car at all times, and if you aren't, then your car is a hazard to the road.:twak:

If you are serious about getting a lawyer for either of the two instances, I hope you lose. You know damn good and well you did something wrong, stop looking for the easy treatment and the hookup, cause you don't deserve it.

Thanks
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: Why does stupidity run rampant?

Woo Wes is a good mood tonight. Althought I do agree is stupid to get a lawyer for a speeding ticket. Cops don't need radar too see if your speeding. If your hauling *** people notice.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

wes is in rare form today

ive only had one ticket, it was my fault for not paying attention.

all the other times ive been stopped ive managed to talk my out of them. had i not, i should have about 5 or so. but that was back when i was young and dumb.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

are you kidding me? i was just telling my story of the day. i didnt call the cop an prick, i never said im going to hire a lawyer and whatnot, and i never said it wasnt my fault. if you'd read the post i called the idea idiotic. i learned a lesson the hard way, thats just how it went. chill out man and quit ranting.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
          Ive had MANY more than you. License suspended 4 times, the last for 1 year, car impounded 5 times, and atleast 25+ tickets. And everytime, I deserved it, payed the fines and tickets, and didn't *****. Because I deserved it.
          oook?

Comment

i think everyone knows they deserve it. its just human nature to fight it anyways. as i just said in the latest post, i have been fu(ked over for things i didnt deserve, so when something happens that i do deserve... im definitely going to fight it and try to even it out!
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

i've had tickets where i've deserved it but i've also had WAY more than my fair share when i didnt. i dont drive like a prick, i dont exceed the speed limit, but cops always find a reason to pull me over. i guess its just the way it is around these parts... i admit when i'm wrong, but some of these are just plain stupid (i.e. the ticket i'm fighting this wednesday, "following too close" when i had the driver's ed recommended 2 full seconds between me and the minivan in front of me, who proceeded to slam on their brakes as soon as they saw the cop.... and we werent even speeding)
              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                i've had tickets where i've deserved it but i've also had WAY more than my fair share when i didnt. i dont drive like a prick, i dont exceed the speed limit, but cops always find a reason to pull me over. i guess its just the way it is around these parts... i admit when i'm wrong, but some of these are just plain stupid (i.e. the ticket i'm fighting this wednesday, "following too close" when i had the driver's ed recommended 2 full seconds between me and the minivan in front of me, who proceeded to slam on their brakes as soon as they saw the cop.... and we werent even speeding)
                What kills me is that I have gotten MORE tickets in my '77 LeSabre and Monte than I ever got between the Camaro and Firebird.

Cops usually have a legit reason, whether they can prove it or not in court is a different story. What can be proved is what everyone exploits, and its just dumb. Fess up to it, and move on with your day.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
                  are you kidding me? i was just telling my story of the day. i didnt call the cop an prick, i never said im going to hire a lawyer and whatnot, and i never said it wasnt my fault. if you'd read the post i called the idea idiotic. i learned a lesson the hard way, thats just how it went. chill out man and quit ranting.
                  You must be new. Ranting is my job, and I am never chilled out. BTW, I wasn't pointing fingers, I list all morons in the same category, and you ALL know who you are.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

sigpic
                    1997 Camaro RS A4
                    2006 Chevy Colorado
                    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

EVERY single time I was pulled over/got a ticket, there was a legit reason. I know what I did wrong and I pay for my consequences. I have a lot of respect for the Police Dept and I think without them our community would NOT be what it is. They stay up all night, fight crime so that we can sleep at night (at peace). IF you drive stupid, you deserve to get a ticket.

:)
                      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Honestly, the idea of police is good. They do very good things, keep us safe. But the fact that they have power means some are going to abuse it. Everything is corrupt to an extent. Some cops are on power trips and get carried away. But for the most part, if you're ticketed, you were probably doing something wrong, whether it's "ticket worthy" or not. So deal with it.
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Ooo, its been a while since the last rant...

I just got a ticket recently.. 78 in a 60. I was too tired to look for cops, lol, my bad.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                            You must be new. Ranting is my job, and I am never chilled out. BTW, I wasn't pointing fingers, I list all morons in the same category, and you ALL know who you are.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

Wes' once a month thing. Chocolate will definately help you.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X