Long night for me and my new family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long night for me and my new family

well me and my gf where heading back to the apartment when our dog went into labor :)

she ended up having 5 puppies all together and we where up until 2am. We thought she wasn't due for another week or so and we got a surprised

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Long night for me and my new family

she went from the couch to the bedroom and finally decided to give birth in the kitchen :) so we used every towel we had and well the rest is history for now
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

yay!

haha.

what kind of dog is that?

Mods:
      Slp Dual Cold Air Intake
      Racing Stripes
      Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
      Camaro Fill Ins
      Black Outs
      Tint

Comment

Puppies!!!!

Comment

thatsawsome dude... good luck with more puppies i can barly handle the one i have now lol
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

cute.

Comment

man, she must've been HUGE pregnant. look at the size of all those puppies and imagine that they were inside her! wow...
              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                man, she must've been HUGE pregnant. look at the size of all those puppies and imagine that they were inside her! wow...
                she's a jack russel and they are jack russel poodle mixed (called Jacky Poos)

and yes she was HUGE!!!!

I do have bad news though... we lost one today. I woke up earlier and one wasn't breathing. It was the last one to come out and had problems all night. Its umbilical cord was torn too far towards the belly and I think it wasn't feeding. I woke up and found it not breathing but she was still with it. It was so hard to take it away from her. I had to bury it cuz I couldn't bare to throw it away. I went to the back of the apartment complex and buried it next to a tree. But the others are doing great!

Comment

:( Sorry you lost one. Glad to hear the rest of them are ok.

Comment

very cool. Sorry about that loss though.
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Detective_D
                      :( Sorry you lost one. Glad to hear the rest of them are ok.
                      X2 sorry to hear that bro

Comment

thanks guys... I wish it would have just been born still... but I guess one day with its siblings and mother is better then being on an operating table. I doubt it would have survived anyhow. I will be posting pics later of the four we have. What really sucks is that I have a ton of homework to catch up on tomorrow after work. Jeez this is gonna be a long semester.

Comment

dude that is alsome. i myself could never have an aniaml that had babies. only cause i could never get rid of them. i would keep them forever. lol. what are you guys going to do with them?
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                            dude that is alsome. i myself could never have an aniaml that had babies. only cause i could never get rid of them. i would keep them forever. lol. what are you guys going to do with them?
                            we are keeping one... giving one to my dad and step mom... one to my gf's step sister and then the other is up for grabs to the family first. Hopefully all of them will be in the same family... it will be alot easier to give them away then.

Comment

have fun getting them away from mom to do that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X