2008 Z06 Jet Stream Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008 Z06 Jet Stream Blue

th ts hot.... I love it... One of my neighbors has a nassau blue C5 with corsa exhaust, I wanna rape it so bad....

nassau blue and medium spyral gray = best vette colors ever!

Comment

Rear axle Gear ratio: 3.42

Thats kinda surprising
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

not likin' the blue. its too light. i'd definately go with black. or maybe silver. maybe red but definately not that light blue. i guess i just associate blue with a daily driver... mom's minivan to go get the kids from soccer. light blue just doesnt ring in my head that its a go fast color.
          now midnight blue... thats something different. thats sweet
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
            not likin' the blue. its too light. i'd definately go with black. or maybe silver. maybe red but definately not that light blue. i guess i just associate blue with a daily driver... mom's minivan to go get the kids from soccer. light blue just doesnt ring in my head that its a go fast color.
            now midnight blue... thats something different. thats sweet
            yea, i agree with you most of the time, but unlike other cars, i think the vette look good in yellow, so if i had one, it would be yellow, black, or silver...

Comment

who cares what color it is, its still a corvette :tup:

Comment

eh... this is true... i think i would take any corvette...

Comment

Any Corvette? Now you guys sound desperate. I think Vettes are over-rated in terms of how great people "think" they are. (Haven't gotten to drive a C6 yet). Do some motor work, turbo, supercharger, or throw a nice shot of nitrous on one and now you're talking... or go out and buy a $70,000 Z06.
                  Last edited by Shirl; 09-01-2007, 09:40 PM.
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I have always liked the vettes since 98. The power to weight ratio make putting a LS1 together pretty tempting without spending the overrated price on the Z06
                    Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
                    1996 Camaro Conv
                    2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
                      Any Corvette? Now you guys sound desperate. I think Vettes are over-rated in terms of how great people "think" they are. (Haven't gotten to drive a C6 yet). Do some motor work, turbo, supercharger, or throw a nice shot of nitrous on one and now you're talking... or go out and buy a $70,000 Z06.
                      Why not take the thousands of dollars towards all that expensive stuff for our motors, sell you car and buy an LS1 Vette? Take that spare bucks and put exhaust, intake, gears and a nice tune and it will run faster then a blown/boosted/juice V6 and its still driveable.
                      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

i dont' really like it. it gets to close to baby blue!
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                          Why not take the thousands of dollars towards all that expensive stuff for our motors, sell you car and buy an LS1 Vette? Take that spare bucks and put exhaust, intake, gears and a nice tune and it will run faster then a blown/boosted/juice V6 and its still driveable.
                          Show me a C5 with exhaust, intake, gears, tune, running 11's. Our 04' has exhaust, intake and tune and is probably in the high 12's. And blown/boosted 3.8's are certainly "driveable", so I don't know where you're getting that idea from. But anyway, I like the 08's. So eventually I'll add one to the collection.

I saw a jet stream blue 08' at a local dealership yesterday. It looks nice on the sides where it has shadows of darker blue. The color itself is just ok. I still think it should have been a little deeper blue. It reminded me of the blue K-Mart uses in their advertising.
                          2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

I've been spanked at the track by a stock Vette that ran 12.3. If you can drive worth a **** you can get into the 11's. Pretty much every blown/boosted 3.8 that I've heard of is breaking the motor or the transmission or is a ***** to tune.
                            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                              I've been spanked at the track by a stock Vette that ran 12.3. If you can drive worth a **** you can get into the 11's. Pretty much every blown/boosted 3.8 that I've heard of is breaking the motor or the transmission or is a ***** to tune.

What year was it? I'm thinking it was a stock Z06 or a stock C6. Stock C5's don't run low 12's. They usually run mid to low 13's stock. Maybe a good driver could get into the 12's with sticky tires. Stock C5's dyno at around 300 horse or less. (Usually around 290).

And I agree with you that most of the blown/boosted cars have blown up. But that's because they weren't built right to begin with.
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X