How's your day going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's your day going?

Mine's going f'in terrible and it's barely even started!

Get up this morning and get ready. All's fine, going to make it on time, nothing to worry about. Get in the car and head out. Start down the road and I spill coffee on my shirt cuz it's the wrong lid for that cup. O well, put it in the back cup holders thinking I'll drink it lidless when I get to school. Get almost to school (about 2 miles away in a 25 mile drive) and I get pulled over by a motorcycle cop. OK, no biggie, probably just for my taillight being out. Comes up to me and says my taillight's out, then says I wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and checks the tint rating on my windows. I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt, it's instinct to me. I know now to not try and make things easier for the cops by taking off your seatbelt and getting your ID and such ready, cuz they'll just yell that you didn't have the belt on in the first place. As for the tint, I was told it was 20% and that they would let me go with that. He probably would have too, except for that fact that it came up as 10% on his little scanner :(. Then when he asked for my license, registration, and insurance, I couldn't find my damn insurance card. Open up the center console thinking maybe I stuck it in there, and I knock over my coffee siting in the back. It pours out all over my NEW books and my laptop case. He told me to keep looking and honk the horn if I find it. Never found it :(. All in all, the cop was fairly nice. He didn't write me up for the seatbelt since I swore to him I had it on, and he didn't write me up for no proof of insurance since the car wasn't under my name (under my dad's name). He did give me two "fix it tickets" for the window tint and the taillight. If I get them fixed, it'll be a total of $15 to get the charges dropped. Not bad, but then I end up missing my first class because of this. OK, I'll go and return that Calculus book that I don't need, can't find the freakin reciept! There's $185 that my parents won't be getting back today. I also left my parking permit at home, and just have a feeling my car's going to get towed by campus security.

Today's starting out just ****ing terrible for me. I'm sure something's going to happen while I'm in class, and then I'm going to end up getting fired from work tonight or something like that.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Re: How's your day going?

I got a warning light for a tire being low on pressure, but that's no big deal I'll just run home grab my gauge and fill it up.

Sounds like your day is sucking pretty bad. Are you going to get in trouble for missing your first class? I know some classes are anal retentive about you showing up. Especially, the first few classes.

Comment

hey, its bound to get better... prolly you're just stressed over starting college and everything. And things like this dont help any. But dont worry too much. give it a few weeks, and youll be into the groove of college. Enjoy it while you can, it goes by waaaaaaaay to quickly.
      Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
        I got a warning light for a tire being low on pressure, but that's no big deal I'll just run home grab my gauge and fill it up.
        a warning light for low pressure? what car do you drive?

Comment

Subaru Legacy GT

Comment

yeah, man. that's a bad start to the day. Hopefully, security won't be too strict since it's the first day off class.

Reminds me of the time I got pulled over in the FB, and when reaching for my registration. I made the cop wait while I cleaned it up. He was not happy, but I told him I didn't want the coffee to stain my carpets. He was a young kid, and really didn't know what to make of it.

After class tonight, crank up "What a day" by Nonpoint. After belting out the chorus through clenched teeth, you'll feel better. :rock:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Ha ha it be funny if you wrote this while in class and your teacher yelled at you for not paying attention in class. but all and all id be mad, but you seem to be a little optimistic about it. atleast you didnt poor coffe on your nuts, and you didnt get ticketed for the other 2 things, and your lap top seems to be working okay. plus you never know when you could use that book again, or find the recept, or sell it to a student for 20 less than the school charges and get most of your money back...okay im done.
              1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
              - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

u shouldnt bring drinks in your car
                <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

i got 3 tickets last night and now i hvae to go upstairs and tell my mom.....this day is not going to be good.........one ticket was 65 in a 40.....not being able to produce insurance card.which is going to be resolved, and my driver is dj instead of dj..casue they never sent me D...thats going to be resolved to
                  ....WHITE CAMARO CLUB....? =(

Comment

manager caught me watching youtube and acted like he was pissed, till he saw i was doing a study on whether or not pretty girls fart... he laughed. I asked for a raise and then he stole one of my apples for asking such a silly question... bastard!
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

sounds like the day is starting off to a bad start, hope it gets better.

well soccer try outs started monday. ive ran atleast 10 miles since then. needless to say, im sore and tired. but damn, i made varsity again!!:cool:

Comment

I just got back from a TDY to Izmir, wonderful place to visit!!!! pics soon, or at least the ones I have, co-worker has the rest. Also bought me a b-present, new laptop, as the Dell CPt is dying, and will be put back to what I bought it for, programming vehicles.
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Sorry to hear about your bad day, I have missed plenty of first day classes. No biggie there....anyway my day is about to be bad b/c it's 4-12 shift and that sucks, so I'll be seeing you ppl at 12. peace.

Comment

Day's getting better. Found the reciept for the book. Took it back, no problem :D Figured I'd go ahead and fix my taillight while I was on my lunch hour, so I stopped by AutoZone. Didn't know which bulb was which, so I replaced both of them with LED ones, and still don't know if my brake lights work (don't have a friend ATM to step on the brakes while I look) :P. They were a huge PITA to install though, had to take out my box which has barely enough wiring for you to lift it enough to unscrew the terminals, and I didn't have a screwdriver on me, so I just held it up. Then had to take out my spare too to ge to the other taillight fastener on the passenger's side, all while holding up my box. Needless to say, I dropped the box a few times, smashed my hand once and had it fall, and hit my head twice. Good part of the day: Got out of class abit early, am home right now and about to take a nap. I'm so tired I guessing from the extra stress. Still gotta go to work tonight, but that shouldn't be too bad. If it is, I don't mind getting fired right now :)
                            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

I ran into someone today that I swore if I ever saw them again I would break them in half. The stupid ***** caught me so off guard I couldn't think of anything other than trying to get away from her. Yeah yours sucked worse though.
                              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X