Online class proctor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online class proctor...

So I am taking an online class this semester... its Statistics 291 and for each exam I have to have a proctor. If you are unfamiliar then its simply someone to make sure your not cheating on your exam. It can't be a close friend, student, family member... so I'm wondering who I should go for. It sucks because the only thing I can think of is a former professor because if we can't find one then she will find one for us and we have to go to the library to take the test.

This person has to email credentials and stuff to her and then she emails them information about being the proctor and what I need to know about my exams... :(

Does anyone want to be my proctor :) J/K I need an idea of someone though... any ideas? I don't know anyone around here but if I could get someone who would just let me look over the notes and someone who would just reply that they watched me and not actually do it then that would be awseom but I know any teacher will be all over my *** and will make me nervous as hell.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Online class proctor...

i'm taking Accounting 215 online right now... my boss at work is my proctor. i did it cuz i actually dont want to be tempted to cheat. my friend could do it and read the damn answers to me but i actually wanna learn this stuff...
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Re: Online class proctor...

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      i'm taking Accounting 215 online right now... my boss at work is my proctor. i did it cuz i actually dont want to be tempted to cheat. my friend could do it and read the damn answers to me but i actually wanna learn this stuff...
      Well my problem is that my boss will not be able to do it and my only other choice is to have one appointed at the campus to meet up with. The whole point of having an online class was that I could take the exam at home with a beer and half naked... if I wanted to go to school and take an exam by myself with someone over my shoulder then I would have just taken the class on campus :)

So what did the teacher email to the proctor... I mean does your boss just watch you take the test or does your boss have information to give to you from your teacher?
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X