is it me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is it me....

eh, its just going to turn into a place for people to shoot the sh!t. we just need a way to keep people checking in, just for the occasional tech question!
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

we need a new section. a section where we learn and create new ways to fix the usual problems of the camaros and firebirds. door hinges wearing down from weight, crappy trim pieces breaking, being lost or not being able to be put back on right. things falling apart, making the center consol more durable, creating some sort of way to make those damn window motors not die every second. and just all those typical stupid things. i really want to figure ways to get some of these things fixed, in particular the center consol lid, and door problems. i think it would be a fun, new, and helpful thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by cantrip
        we need a new section. a section where we learn and create new ways to fix the usual problems of the camaros and firebirds. door hinges wearing down from weight, crappy trim pieces breaking, being lost or not being able to be put back on right. things falling apart, making the center consol more durable, creating some sort of way to make those damn window motors not die every second. and just all those typical stupid things. i really want to figure ways to get some of these things fixed, in particular the center consol lid, and door problems. i think it would be a fun, new, and helpful thing to do.
        Thats not too bad of an idea... but each question can be addressed in there specific area, or just general tech.

Once the '09s come out, the board will really pick up... I mean we have had a good what? 5, almost 6 years? Our aftermarket isn't that big so new stuff really isn't coming out.

I remember doing stuff like my first rear end swap it was kind of a mystery, people didn't really know what was up, so it was new. I mean now its common place.

Same with t-top conversion, hell guy that helped me do mine was one of the first to do it, and that was years and years ago. But now its relatively commonplace...

What I really want to see, is some people shell up the money and work on making the L67 swap common. That will really wake up the groups... And start putting our cars on the map a little.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
          Thats not too bad of an idea... but each question can be addressed in there specific area, or just general tech.

thats kind of true, but usually in the main topics people just give away the easiest most common idea. they dont really think of new stuff or improving. like TheGr8Schlotzky, he had an idea to do led tail lights. never seen that before, definately not common. so i guess you are right also, and it would take a while to catch on. but when people realize that they have a problem with something not so common, and cant get the answer that easy, they could go to this new topic. it would be a mix between ways to improve and new inventions.

just a thought

Comment

Who will be the first one to get a body lift?? I challenge someone to that....I need an offroading buddy....This place has gotten somewhat stale I agree. I used to check it about everyday, now once every few days or so and amazingly the same threads are still on top...

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
              F|_|ck You! You Fairy ****** F|_|ck!
              wow...

Lounge Moderator

Comment

i havent really been on much, but it does seem slow and boring. im sure once the new camaro comes out it'll get a little more active.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

now that's what I'm talking about, I'm just not into sister ****ing though......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X