SNEAK PEAK!!! 2009 Camaro Convertible Cruising on Woodward! Video first time ever! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNEAK PEAK!!! 2009 Camaro Convertible Cruising on Woodward! Video first time ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEAK!!! 2009 Camaro Convertible Cruising on Woodward! Video first time ever!

http://video.lsxtv.com/video/1700

SNEAK PEAK!!! 2009 Camaro Convertible Cruising on Woodward! Video first time ever!

LSX TV got the 2009 Camaro Convertible Crusing at the Woodward Dream Cruise for the first time ever driving.... got a full video including an interview with a Chevrolet Top Dog Ed Peper about plans for the '09 release and upcoming models..

Some highlights..

.. got video of it driving
    .. the running prototype had a 400 hp LS2 from the 07 vette (no surprise)
    .. vehicles will be available at some dealers by end of 08 (coupe), convertible at end of 09
    .. car looked sweet with 22"'s on it.. was slammed.. ride height as perfect

Re: SNEAK PEAK!!! 2009 Camaro Convertible Cruising on Woodward! Video first time ever!

Well, I'll say I sure like the coupe better than the vert. Won't see me in one though unless they change that interior... Definitely needs more rubber on the wheels as well.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: SNEAK PEAK!!! 2009 Camaro Convertible Cruising on Woodward! Video first time ever!

its so weird living literally a few miles from woodward and seeing this stuff in person. i didnt see them running it up and down the lanes but boy i'll tell ya what, its like christmas every year for me. you just see HUNDREDS of old and new musclecars, exotics, classics, race cars (drag and otherwise) and funny cars (not as in NHRA funny, as in "oh my god, i cant believe someone has done that to a car and has the balls to take it out kind of funny")... the air reeks of gasoline and emissions, the noise is deafening at times, the police are all over, the food is expensive the crowds are intolerable, it takes about an hour to move a mile and bathrooms are nowhere to be found... and i love every second of it! god bless the motor city!

i HIGHLY suggest that if anyone can get around to it, come on out w/ some friends for the dream cruise. happens every august and its just such a treat for car guys like me...
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I like the new Camaro but tach and speedo is HORRIBLE!! Its going to be bad ***. On the other hand seeing that nice car and hearing the horrible EEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH of the v6 is going to be funny.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

yeah i dont like how the speedo is in increments of 25... im sure itll change for the production model
          2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

i dont know, i dont think it will, new vehicles are like that now... maybe there is an easy mod to change the faces..

Comment

wont ever see me in one of those....casue there gay.....4th gen fo lifeeee
              ....WHITE CAMARO CLUB....? =(

Comment

The funny thing is...they are no faster than a 4th gen with an ls1.

Comment

Originally posted by F-Body_SS-Man
                  The funny thing is...they are no faster than a 4th gen with an ls1.
                  thats what i say.....they looks like a mid life crisis type car.......my friends 4th gen ls1 would **** on the 09
                  ....WHITE CAMARO CLUB....? =(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X