wahoooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wahoooo

ok so i went to boston for dinner tonight on newbury street.

and on the way i saw a

white mamba viper.
    red nsx
    blue aston martin vantage
    bentley continental GTC
    silver ferrari f430 a
    and to top it off...

David Ortiz:bowdown: waved at me today from a $340,000 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster!!!!!:cool:

Re: wahoooo

Doesn't it make you feel...poor...I hate it.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

shure it would but there still nice *** cars...the guy whos garage my brids in drives a 07 Matalic blue/white Viper(extreamly nice ) and it has motor work and sounds amazing...he also has a 73 nice *** camaro with a ridiculessly huge blown motor and slicks and everything...he had but gave it to his dad a 70s vette stringray there all super nice
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

there were some cool ones when I was in Ft. lauderdale, especially if you went ot miami, Orlando is ok, but not nears as cool as South Florida was.

Comment

David Ortiz?
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
            there were some cool ones when I was in Ft. lauderdale, especially if you went ot miami, Orlando is ok, but not nears as cool as South Florida was.

Thats ****'s common place in south beach...even around my area you see it alot...I see continental gt's as much as I see SL 5's

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

All are extremley nice cars. Should of taken photographs
              1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
              - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

o i have pics..ill upload em later.

and David Ortiz a.k.a. Big Papi. Slugger for the Red Sox.

Comment

ahhh, i love going to boston, and i love newbury street. ill probably be going there monday and wednesday. i love looking at the crazy cars. its the best when you are near a really expensive hotel, and you see all the crazy cars and the people getting out. i think i saw a bugatti veyron once, or something along those lines. it was so crazy. and thats awesome that you saw big papi. what color was it?

but yea, boston is awesome. i love taking the t in and just walking around, no car. crazyness all around you, but its still so calming, relaxing and awesome.

and nights are crazy as hell 8-)

Comment

I've seen a silver F430 in boston too. I've also seen a orange lambo there as well. Actually some dude (not David Ortiz) bought about $1500 worth of clothes at Nike Town and then got into the passanger side of the lambo. Didn't get a chance to see the driver. Must be nice to have a crap load of cash.
                    69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
                      Doesn't it make you feel...poor...I hate it.
                      Yeah but we know the size of the **** now.
                      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

pics soon! technical difficulties lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X