Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the MCAT Tomorrow

Valiant Board Members,

So, I will be taking the MCAT tomorrow morning.... It's a little scary, but I have been taking the entire summer to prepare for it, so we will see how it goes. My last few practice tests have been between 38 and 41, so that is somewhat reassuring, but I am starting to get the jitters.... Anyone else here take the MCAT or the LSAT, or anything else like it, recently, or taking it soon? I'll let you guys know how it goes, but I won't have official scores for a week. Wish me luck!

-Justin
    Last edited by Justin.Kirkham; 09-19-2007, 06:38 PM. Reason: Updated information

Re: Taking the MCAT Tomorrow

jitters, shmitters. dont worry 'bout it. the more ya worry, the worse it'll be. be confident, get some sleep, and just relax. I've always found that when I feel like i've studied enuf for a test, if i'm just confident about it and relaxed, i can recall alot more info than if i was going all crazy trying to remember it... besides, stress can give you ulcers (see, i'm helpin' u already)

seriously tho dude, just chill. Its a test. A few pieces of paper. And besides, you can take it like 2 or 3 times right? well, you're well prepared, you're gonna be well rested... worst case scenario, ya take it over again. no big deal. Take it like you took a vocab quiz in high school and you'll do fine...
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

The biggest test I've taken in years was a multiple choice test of "Yes" or "No" on past medical history at the doctor's office. I think I did pretty good on it, I wasn't too sure about all the answers though.

don't worry about the MCAT though, you'll do fine

Comment

how'd ya do?
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
          how'd ya do?
          ....x2
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

When in doubt - C.
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Those of Great Esteem,

Well, the MCAT is over, and I am starting to recover from it all. Overall, I didn't think the test was too hard, but I studied for it obsessively, and who knows how I actually did. I will know is about two weeks or so, and as soon as my scores are in, I will let you guys know. For any of you who leave near medical schools of note (i.e. Harvard, University of North Carolina, Dartmouth, etc) do you have any thoughts about them. I will be applying to them as soon as my scores come back.

-Justin

Comment

Johns Hopkins FTW! If you can manage to get out of Baltimore alive anyway.

My brother inlaw is currently going to Med school at UVA. He seems to like it there.

Comment

Board Members of Incredible Character,

Well, I finally got my MCAT scores back. =) They were actually just above what I was aiming at, and will be more than enough to get me into all the schools I am considering. Mostly, I am considering schools in the New England area, and wanted some input from you guys. The main cities that I am considering are Boston - MA, Providence - RI, New Haven - CT, Hanover - NH, Burlington - VT, and Syracuse - NY. Do any of you guys in those areas have any ideas or insider perspectives to share? Thanks!!!

-Justin

Comment

congrats dude!!!

Comment

my soon-2-b-brother-in-law had to take the lsats 3 times. he kept chokin. hope you did well. if you didn;t just take it again. (leo is now in law school)
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

just had some friends who went out to boston. they like it i guess, they didnt move into the greatest neighborhood because they didnt do enough looking around.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X