Busy on here soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy on here soon?

So with the new Camaro coming out soon, what is going to happen with this here community? There will obviously be an increase in traffic and information coming this way...How is everyone gonna handle all of these "newbs" and fanboys who have not been here throughout the dark years? I am just really interested to see how well this here site takes the reintroduction of the V6 Camaro and all the things it brings with it. What's everyone's thoughts?

Re: Busy on here soon?

I have been wondering about this too. Maybe the 5th gen guys will make their own website? I donno... How many people here plan on buying a 5th gen v6? I don't know how much support 5th gen people would get here.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

I know I wont be getting a 5th gen v6. I have wanted a viper by the time I turn 28 for a very long time and that puts me in one by March of 2010. Now this bad *** camaro comes along and I'm torn. I think I'm gonna get the Viper and hope in late 2009, so 2010 models will be out, they introduce the concept bird to be released in 2012 or so. That would make me a happy camper!! I figure there will a sight dedicated to the new camaro but who knows?
      Originally posted by kala
      I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
      parting her out

Comment

The do you have a firebird or a camaro threads are going to become very lopsided.

Comment

Who knows, the forum has been so slow lately it would be nice if it picked up.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

It would be a help if somone were in a position to pick one up to start going through it. That way if people come here looking for info on the 5th gen's it's here. Guranteed that's what at least the ls1tech and other similar sites will do.
            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Ok YoungSC, you buy it :)
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

maybe we should already jump on it and create a 5th gen section, so when people do buy them and come on here they will see that they are wanted too. and we can already have as much knowledge about the car in stickys or whatever so they wont have to spend forever looking on google and we can help as much as we can.

just a thought

Comment

i know i'm buying the fastest, most tricked out camaro they're gonna make, but i'll stick around here fer sure. my v6 has so much sentimental value, i'll still take care of it and drive it frequently. maybe someday i'll actually send in the 10 damn dollars and get a signature... i've been on here way to long to not have one.
                  2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                    Now that's worthy of $10.

Rob
                    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                      I wish I had any money sitting around. I've got $5 to get through the rest of the month. If I had it I would buy it, that would be a fun project.

Originally posted by rt1
                      Now that's worthy of $10.

Rob
                      It would wouldn't. Hell you know me I'm so cheap I had to get free tickets off you for a race.
                      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

i think that the 4th gen v6 community is strong enough that we are going to stay strong even after the 5th gen comes out. if i get a 5th gen, it will be a v8... but i will try to keep my v6 as long as money/space permits!

i think most of us are going to go for v8s as our next cars... so im willing to bet that most of the 5th gen v6 owners who come on here will be new members.
                        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                        2006 S60- Sold
                        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by cantrip
                          maybe we should already jump on it and create a 5th gen section, so when people do buy them and come on here they will see that they are wanted too. and we can already have as much knowledge about the car in stickys or whatever so they wont have to spend forever looking on google and we can help as much as we can.

just a thought
                          camaroz28 allready has a whole 5th gen section
                          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

we need to get our **** together here soon. we WILL have alot of new members coming in. the question is, do we have enough to offer these new members to keep them around long term? right now i say no.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

I was kinda trying to imply what bibber said, I just didn't want to be the @$$ to say it lol. I would love to see this site continue on with the 5th gen crowd, but I guess the admins need to decide what route they wanna go.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X