X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my camaro looks like this now...

Originally posted by Abaddon
    You...hit...a...horse?
    "Prince Ali, mighty as he, Ali Abaddon; Strong as ten regular men, mighty as he"

Sorry got that Aladdin song in my head. My daughters be watching it.

Back on topic...

Rob
    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
      "Prince Ali, mighty as he, Ali Abaddon; Strong as ten regular men, mighty as he"

Sorry got that Aladdin song in my head. My daughters be watching it.

Back on topic...

Rob
      You nerd !
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

wow... 5 pages

but yeah the insurance is going to cover it once i get the $500 from the guy that hit me

yeah e-relationship gone bad b/c i met someone up here and now i'm dating him... :twak:

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod.sixty9
          Yeah, not really a crazy thing! People hit dogs in mid day all the time! This was at dark, black horse, on a road that has trees over hanging it, so no shoulder, and I only had dims. A horse is bigger, so harder to swerve around, and it runs a hell of alot faster than a dog! So you see my situation is not that crazy of a thing.
          I've heard of people hitting dogs. I've heard of people hitting cows. I've never known a horse owner to let their horse get out and get hit by a Camaro. Did you kill it?

I almost lost MY Camaro this weekend! I went to Atlanta to catch a Braves game with the girl. On the way on, we were on a 5 lane interstate and in the far left two lanes, a car slammed into a SUV so hard the SUV's rear end came off the ground and spun the entire truck around, the car was just doing pinwheels down the lane and wound up backwards against the wall and the SUV came across two lanes of traffic. I was in the far right lane but the guy next to me slammed on his brakes and came into my lane. All my girlfriend (who was napping) heard was S*%$!!! and saw me dive into the emergency lane and just missed the guardrail. It was so close that I couldn't see the van's front tire once it swerved into my lane. I had to take a few minutes and just breathe after that. I've had some close calls before but I've never almost eaten it at 75MPH with my girl in the car. Whew! Gonna go to church on Sunday, I can guarantee you that! :)
          Last edited by Abaddon; 08-19-2007, 06:54 PM.
          2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

I've heard of people hitting dogs. I've heard of people hitting cows. I've never known a horse owner to let their horse get out and get hit by a Camaro. Did you kill it?

I almost lost MY Camaro this weekend! I went to Atlanta to catch a Braves game with the girl. On the way on, we were on a 5 lane interstate and in the far left two lanes, a car slammed into a SUV so hard the SUV's rear end came off the ground and spun the entire truck around, the car was just doing pinwheels down the lane and wound up backwards against the wall and the SUV came across two lanes of traffic. I was in the far right lane but the guy next to me slammed on his brakes and came into my lane. All my girlfriend (who was napping) heard was S*%$!!! and saw me dive into the emergency lane and just missed the guardrail. It was so close that I couldn't see the van's front tire once it swerved into my lane. I had to take a few minutes and just breathe after that. I've had some close calls before but I've never almost eaten it at 75MPH with my girl in the car. Whew! Gonna go to church on Sunday, I can guarantee you that! :)
            WOW! Glad you didnt hit! SUV at 75 is a big dif from a horse at 50! I used to travel this road everyday and night. Ive seen as many ppl killed there as I have animals! The damage done is far worse than ppl think, that front peice popped back out, everything behind it is in many peices! And yes I killed the horse... And the ppl who owned it are next!!!
            sigpic
            98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

WOW! Glad you didnt hit! SUV at 75 is a big dif from a horse at 50! I used to travel this road everyday and night. Ive seen as many ppl killed there as I have animals! The damage done is far worse than ppl think, that front peice popped back out, everything behind it is in many peices! And yes I killed the horse... And the ppl who owned it are next!!!
              No kidding on the horse. People should take better care of their animals. You should sue them and report them to the ASPCA or PETA or something.

Comment

No kidding on the horse. People should take better care of their animals. You should sue them and report them to the ASPCA or PETA or something.
                Cant do anything! Stupid Florida law says I must prove neglect!!!! Stupid rich *** lawmakers! They must all own horses.
                sigpic

Comment

Cant do anything! Stupid Florida law says I must prove neglect!!!! Stupid rich *** lawmakers! They must all own horses.
                  Seems to me if they had no idea whether their horse was locked up behind a fence safely and it ended up getting smashed to death by a car with the right-of-way, they've already proven the neglect. (shrug)

What do I know...I'm just a responsible pet owner.

Comment

horses aren't like dogs or cats... a decent one will run you like 5k all the way up to like 20k for a good stud. they're probably more ticked that you were.
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

you wanna call peta and be like yeah i just nailed some horse with my car.... u should really tell people to take better care of there animals ? :poke: dont think they would liek u to much
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I can give a sh!t less about the horse. Id kill it again if I could! Either way it was thier property out in middle of a public highway! If it was a car, dog, cat, cow, bull, trash, couch, whatever, it would be thier fault. But not a horse! WTF? Only a horse you have to prove neglect! They even said the kids left the gate open!!! But thats apparently not neglect!!! :poke:
                        sigpic

Comment

man o man that suckksss i hate cracking rims i did that when i had my eclipse but i just bought new rims for it and 2 days after hydroplaned sorry to hear about that
                          1999 White Pontiac
                          A4, slp loudmouth, pacesetter headers, ws6 wheels, SLP cold air kit, wings west kit

:rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X