wow my 3.4L just hit 200k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow my 3.4L just hit 200k

Guy that bought my old 3.4L said it just turned 200k miles.... still the original motor, with like 500-600 passes at the strip on it. Only thing ever done to the motor was I adjusted the rockers to fix a click.

Re: wow my 3.4L just hit 200k

you mean you didn't zano it??????
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

My first car was a 3.4l sold it with over 155K miles and it still ran strong.
      Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Ive put over 50k the first year on my 06 gp, i wanna hit 250k before the loan is payed
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
          you mean you didn't zano it??????
          the 3.4L never got a drop of zaino... well unless the new owner put it on.

probbaly why within a 6 months of buying it from me, he repainted it. :)

if it had been zainoed, probably would have gotten more then $1k for it...

I guess also if the ebrake worked, there wasn't metal showing on the tires, reverse and 2nd gear worked, brakes weren't metal on metal(literally, on pad fell out a week before I sold it) had a headliner, and the interior wasn't trashed.

and it was more then the most basic 3.4L availible(almost to the point of being rare)

Comment

Thats awesome! That gives me hope with Predator Bird being at 160k right now. Runs like a top though so i think its possible.

I put 2 coats of Zaino on mine today. I love that stuff! Only thing that throws me off is the lack of a haze when applying it. Its hard to tell if your actually applying any. But the results are great!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X