Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im speechless

so im at my friends house.
    these random kids we dont like show up and wanna come in cuz they heard there was a party there tonight.
    we ignore the door.

i hear a crash and a crackle like sound and run outside

2 black kids and a white kid are at my car.

i FREAK

they stole my CD player($350 deck) and kicked my car twice putting two huge dents in it in the driver rear quarter.

then the white kid sneaks up on me clocks mein the head and runs away.

i call the cops and they show up cornering the two kids who somehow managed to change their shirts. i identify them both and the cops cuff em and take em away.

now i have to go to court to get my CD player back and my car fixed.

so much for having original paint(that was PERFECT) on an 11 year old car...

im sorry for the rant im just so mad idk what else to do

Re: im speechless

douchebags.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

da*n, that's some story. Well your dent story is deff better than mine http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=80050

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

dang...

Glad to hear they caught the douches though!
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

A** holes!

Comment

ive come to learn, that ppl just dont think about cars like us. i know id never dream of messing with someone elses car....if i hit somone in a parking lot, id wait outside for them, i just think like this because my car is my everything...and i guess other ppl just think of them as another possesion

Comment

honestly, if i were in your position, i'd be locked up for 2nd degree homocide (crime of passion). If ANYONE touches my car w/o my permission i flip.
              No lie, the last kid who disrespected my car (he spit on it) I flipped. I dont remember what happened except once I got off him and he was knocked out cold and bleeding out of places that I didnt think people bled that much out of. My friends tell me I dive tackled him and sat on his chest just beating the living bejesus outta him... I asked why they didnt stop me and they said they were too scared b/c I never fight people and they saw death in my eyes.
              Luckily he had a few drinks and I was 100% sober so when they took him to the hospital (1st degree concussion *he was KO'd for 30 mins... the worst kinda concussion* and massive blood loss) they didnt bring it back on me. I'm lucky I didnt have my shotgun in my car b/c I KNOW i would've shot him... All i can say is I hope the judge throws the book at those *******s. low down pieces of crap! i dont know what I'd do b/c I know I'd just flip into retard rage mode....
              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                honestly, if i were in your position, i'd be locked up for 2nd degree homocide (crime of passion). If ANYONE touches my car w/o my permission i flip.
                No lie, the last kid who disrespected my car (he spit on it) I flipped. I dont remember what happened except once I got off him and he was knocked out cold and bleeding out of places that I didnt think people bled that much out of. My friends tell me I dive tackled him and sat on his chest just beating the living bejesus outta him... I asked why they didnt stop me and they said they were too scared b/c I never fight people and they saw death in my eyes.
                Luckily he had a few drinks and I was 100% sober so when they took him to the hospital (1st degree concussion *he was KO'd for 30 mins... the worst kinda concussion* and massive blood loss) they didnt bring it back on me. I'm lucky I didnt have my shotgun in my car b/c I KNOW i would've shot him... All i can say is I hope the judge throws the book at those *******s. low down pieces of crap! i dont know what I'd do b/c I know I'd just flip into retard rage mode....
                You'd go to jail for someone messing with a car?!?? NICE!
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                  retard rage mode....

There so damn strong, way stronger than old man strength
                  Originally posted by kala
                  I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                  parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165
                    more than a car. its not just "a car". I've been thru too much, worked too hard and just done too much to get it and keep it to let someone screw w/ it. I'd take personally anything someone did to it. I have an old beater truck that people are more than welcome to dent (i usually kick it when i'm bored) but my car is somethign different. like I said, its less a "car" and more a symbol to myself that not giving up and working hard pays off among many other things.

It really comes down to respect and honor more than just a car. It represents some of my best qualities and my hardest times. I've been thru so much w/ it (in terms of growing up and learning about life) and for someone to disrespect the car, I'd take it as a personal slight against me. I dont know 'bout u, but if someone were to spit in my face like that one kid spit on my car, i (obviously) would be ready to defend myself and my honor.
                    Last edited by Camaro Dom; 07-24-2007, 08:09 AM.
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Who does stuff like that? Sorry about your car man.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                        Who does stuff like that? Sorry about your car man.
                        amazingly stupid kids. :twak: smash a car because you can't get into a party. I hope they do time and become someone's *****.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Way to get knocked out like a chump, lol

Its good that they nailed those *****es tho... bastards :twak:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165
                            Yeah, I remember being young and passionate about my ride. I must admit, I mellowed out a bit over the last 12-15 years. I use to get crazy pissed if someone leaned on my car. If someone hit my door with theirs, I would drag my knife down the side of theirs while I was backing up.

Now-a-days, I just kinda look at stuff like this, say "effin great" and go on. Even what's going on with the Ghia right now, which some of you know about, has me more saddened than pissed.

Granted though, breaking in, stealing and seal clubbing the owner is a bit more offensive. Those kids deserve to have their nuts removed by a lawn tractor.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

They must be losers if that was the only party they knew about...
                              <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X