Not acutal mileage title ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not acutal mileage title ...

So, once again I look to the forums here for some help on selling my car. A little background info, I bought my car as a repossession. The previous owner blew the engine and couldn't pay for it, so it was repossed and a new 3800 was professionally installed. Anyways, somewhere down the line the title was marked as "not actual mileage" due to the discrepancy between the mileage on the new engine and the odometer mileage - which to me is BS, but i dont make the rules i guess -

my question now is, is there anything i can do to change this? Or any suggestions of what I could do?
    1999 v6 Camaro M5
    Automatic to Manual converted
    Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
    !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Re: Not acutal mileage title ...

without forging or falsifying the title, no there isn't anything you can do it. The only thing you can do is put a positive spin on it and say something along the lines of "Yea, the odometer says [insert mileage], but a new engine was professionally installed shortly before I bought it."

Comment

company in Alabama i believe it is...called "titles unlimited"

its a pretty well kept secret as far as i kno, but give them a call. im sure they can help you out

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
        company in Alabama i believe it is...called "titles unlimited"

its a pretty well kept secret as far as i kno, but give them a call. im sure they can help you out
        lol so i googled this and.... this is part of what i found

"Richard Clark Weaver, 56, of Birmingham, Ala., owner of Titles Unlimited, also doing business as Pinson Valley Auto Sales, was convicted Friday of providing fraudulent vehicle purchase agreements to California owners for $200 by mail. The agreements gave a false year the vehicle had been manufactured, and falsely said the vehicles had been purchased from Weaver at a low price."
        1999 v6 Camaro M5
        Automatic to Manual converted
        Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
        !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X