• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 2

Who's got it and who plays online????

Add me to your xbox live
    joshjuice

If there are alot, maybe we can have a weekly tournament or just a few races.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Forza 2

SaVoRyBaCoN87 I'm on all the time, hit me up some time, I'll race ya

Comment

Pony Rampage i lub it

Comment

man i wish i had a 360 to play that game

-Y87
        Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

fm2 is sick... i work at circuit city in the home entertainment department, and we have a 360 set up on a 46" flat panel w/ surround sound. We used to have guitar hero 2 on it but our boss told us to pick a new game so of course me and my buddies jumped on grabbing FM2. I love working with other people who love cars lol. SO anyways, long story short, all we do is play that game at work now
          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

I got it, and love the game.... nikon858 on live if you wanna race sometime...I'm not on alot, during the week at night sometimes though.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_99_3.8
              man i wish i had a 360 to play that game
              QFT.

My buddy has it and i play it whenever i'm over there, i've got a black Camaro SS with an LS7 and some goodies on it :P Of course a bunch of other cars that no one cares about too. What an amazing game!
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I'm just curious what Gran Turismo 5 will bring for the PS3
                2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                  I'm just curious what Gran Turismo 5 will bring for the PS3
                  I think it will be great... i love gt but I have to say that forza is just something else all together. The track/courses, the graphics, the customizing, the realistic handeling... its just amazing.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                    I think it will be great... i love gt but I have to say that forza is just something else all together. The track/courses, the graphics, the customizing, the realistic handeling... its just amazing.
                    well most of the courses between gt4 and forza are the same, and their both driving simulators. Of course forza has better graphics, but thats because its on the xbox 360... But I guess what I'm getting at is I think gt is really gonna step it up and just blow everyone away with a really good game.

Im actually trying to decide now between a 360 and a ps3... only thing swaying me to the ps3 is the blu ray player..
                    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

I think 360 is a better deal imo, simply because it seems to be getting more attention from developers and some decent exclusives.

Comment

I've always been a sony fan over nintendo and such... but I have to say that the 360 is in a league of its own. I'm def gettin ace combat 6

Look it up and check out the graphics and gameplay... unbelievable!

Comment

I wish I had money to buy either one a ps3 or xbox 360. Damn being poor, again. :( FM2 I would love to take for a spin and before I sold my PS2 the only game I played on it was GT.
                          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                            QFT.

My buddy has it and i play it whenever i'm over there, i've got a black Camaro SS with an LS7 and some goodies on it :P Of course a bunch of other cars that no one cares about too. What an amazing game!

Hold the phone, you can get a new camaro on this game? how new? 98-02? if so im going to go buy it. please tell me!
                            1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                            - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

you can do engine swaps!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X