Hi everbody im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everbody im new

Just wanted to introduce myself i dont have the pics of my car yet but i will soon enough i just have to get a camera. It is a 1996 red ttop with a cat back exhuast and a Fipk k&n intake. This site hase really helped me out and everyone has been really helpful thank you everyone for doing so. I am new so i will probably ask alot of questions that seem dumb to you but we all started somewhere right. I am looking for some people who live near by that could help with my car and or just be in a crew Anyway thank you again greatley appreciated.

Re: Hi everbody im new

Originally posted by martinearley
    Just wanted to introduce myself i dont have the pics of my car yet but i will soon enough i just have to get a camera. It is a 1996 red ttop with a cat back exhuast and a Fipk k&n intake. This site hase really helped me out and everyone has been really helpful thank you everyone for doing so. I am new so i will probably ask alot of questions that seem dumb to you but we all started somewhere right. I am looking for some people who live near by that could help with my car and or just be in a crew Anyway thank you again greatley appreciated.

Sup Hoe!!! Where the muffin is hempstead NY?? I live in Buffalo..... yeah its friggin cold. Anyhow what engine do you have? 3.4? 3.8? Firebird or Camaro? Gimme the specs bro, i'm Jonesin here.

Comment

Welcome! :wavey:

pics or ban

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
        Welcome! :wavey:

pics or ban

yeah dude, get some pics or we'll vote ban you off the site.... its a sad business but since i'm an admin i'd be forced to do it...... :cool:

Comment

Whatup, broham? :D

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
            yeah dude, get some pics or we'll vote ban you off the site.... its a sad business but since i'm an admin i'd be forced to do it...... :cool:
            what did you put in your coffee today bro?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

welcome to the site!
              where is hempstead?

(and post pics so we dont ban you)
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
                ignore him, he has no power :)
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Yes, yes... where is this Hemptown you speak of? As you can see, I'm from the greatest city in America, aka Rochester (proof).

And tko, unless it has been engined swapped down to a 3.4, its a 3.8.

Oh, nevermind. He's located on Long Island. Pff... thats not even considered New York to me.
                  <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

welcome :wavey:
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt132000
                      Yes, yes... where is this Hemptown you speak of? As you can see, I'm from the greatest city in America, aka Rochester (proof).

And tko, unless it has been engined swapped down to a 3.4, its a 3.8.

Oh, nevermind. He's located on Long Island. Pff... thats not even considered New York to me.
                      i forgot, the 3.4's last year was 95....... kinda makes it rare dont it? only from 93-95....

Comment

No, I'd say rare would be the 95 3.8L.
                        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

its on long island the better part of newyork if you were a real new yorker you would no that

Comment

hempstead is on Long Island where Hofstra University is

welcome!

and when i visit my friend out at school maybe we could meet up and work on your car

Comment

yea man definantly i live probably 2 minutes from hofstra if you jsut go down this street called hempstead turnpike. Its the busy street that hofstra is actually on but that would be cool man

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X