Skate video from 7/11/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skate video from 7/11/07

quick little video i made from some of the good clips i had from today. not the best stuff because its only from one day but some of its pretty cool. the quality is terrible, i didnt know it was going to be that bad.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aNZASaZEvpU

Re: Skate video from 7/11/07

Ha, i just got back from skating just now :tup:

How long have you been skating? On and off i've been going about 6 years now. Just started getting 180 heels down pretty good. I'm working on nollie heels and nollie varial kickflips/tre flips. I got some video, but we're still getting a lot more footage together.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

damn wood pushers :-p j.k i suck at boreding im a fruit booter ... never really picked up boreding .. im at a skate park everyday
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
        damn wood pushers :-p j.k i suck at boreding im a fruit booter ... never really picked up boreding .. im at a skate park everyday
        Fruit booter I've called some skaters that before
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i never got into skateboarding. i always used to roller blade, but we only had a few parks in italy, so it was mainly just messing around on the street. also got into the BMX scene a bit, but i was definitely the only person in italy with a bmx bike haha.
          ive snowboarded since i was 10 (9 years) if that counts at all, and done a lot of wakeboarding also. no desire to get into skateboarding though.

nice vid! some cool stuff.
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold
          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

damn man im impressed. i really wasnt expecting that at all. u have some cool stuff in there like when ur standing on the wheels and flip it to the other wheels.

Comment

nice vid man.

the past summer (last year) i made a 25 minute video of my friends skating
              you can check it out if you want.
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...82545274388139
              we have all really improved since then, including my editing skills.

again, nice tricks man!

Comment

thanks, i was expecting people to tell me that i sucked for some reason, lol, so im glad everyone liked it. ive been skating for about 2 years now, but you have to factor in the winters and stuff. i guess i just pick stuff up easily.

i actually just learned fs 180 heels two days ago along with bs 180 kickflip. never thought i would be able to do any of the tricks i can do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                  Fruit booter I've called some skaters that before
                  ehh lol ive herd fruit booter,wood pushed,pedal pixies ... called a *** for skiing hahahah lol there one for liek every sport i think ...i think it sounds funny though ..so i dont care
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

What kinda camera are you using?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

the camera was some type of sony. i figured when my friend said he had one that he meant he actually had a "video" camera. but it was just a picture camera that took video. it seemed decent because it had a huge lense and just seemed like it was good...until i added the files to the computer. i dno, i still wanted better tricks anyway, im trying to make a quick video to send into my local board shop so maybe they will sponsor me. im sick of paying 60 bucks for a piece of wood. but i need better quality than that.

Comment

Not bad, you got some good technical tricks in there... that manual was really long, and the multi level thing about it was cool.

Work on getting your kickflips higher! that one at the end looked like the board barely left the ground lol..

reminds me.. i need to pick up a new deck tomorrow
                        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

yea, my kickflips are pretty low, but thats only because i knew i would land it, when im at the park i can fakie kickflip on the pyramid super high, but i dont always land it. seeing as some of you skate and like some of my tricks ill get a good video soon and put it up. dont worry, better quality next time too, lol

Comment

I remember the skating days... :( I miss those days. We had a skate park in our little town, but they tore it down and then I got my license the same year... haven't been on em since. I bet I wouldn't be able to grind a curb.
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Yeah, i took a pretty rough tumble off of a bench trying to nose grind it. I landed on my ankle sideways and it popped pretty good. I was off it for about 2 weeks, and it still hurt to walk after that. So I was down for about a month

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X