getting a new vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a new vehicle

For my wife that is, getting rid of the 00' grand am and getting her a 07' Satrun Vue, with the 3.5 V6 honda engine & tranny. She's pretty excited, will pick it up tomorrow. It has 7,000 miles on it, black with tan interior and 17" wheels. We test drove it on Friday, and it seemed to run fine and I like the look of them. The 08' Vues reminded me of a Pontiac Vibe for some reason and my wife and I didn't like them. Will see how it holds up. Anyone else have any experience with the Saturn Vues?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: getting a new vehicle

we have an 05' with the 4cyl ecotec and a 5 spd manual....WHAT A POWERHOUSE [/sarcasm] but it's a great vehicle...cheap on everything and it runs great...we bought ours with ~30k and now have ~50k on it >1year ownership....and it runs great...I can only imagine how the honda V6 is gonna run....but you should be happy with it, were very happy with ours.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

ive driven a vue redline, i liked it.
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Hey congrats Steve.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
          For my wife that is, getting rid of the 00' grand am and getting her a 07' Satrun Vue, with the 3.5 V6 honda engine & tranny.
          Wait, I'm kinda confused. So, someone did a engine (tranny) swap on a 07 car??? any particular reason?

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
            Wait, I'm kinda confused. So, someone did a engine (tranny) swap on a 07 car??? any particular reason?
            :)
            I was thinking the same thing, an 07 saturn with a honda engine??
            Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

My dad drove a saturn vue... said it was the scariest thing he's ever driven.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I like the way it drives, It had prety good pick up but I wouldn't drive it like my Camaro in the corners or I would roll it. The 08' models will have a Gm 3.6 engine in them, but we didn't like the oval look to them, also looked smaller inside.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X