Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone Miss me?

Originally posted by vanbibber
    charles is old school. ill never forget the cheif thing, his HUGE amount of cars owned and that damn scary face avatar he used to have.

yeah you know your old school when youve posted 6 times in 2 years and your daily post average is till 3.4 post per day

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
    beyond old school... he was the one with the graveyard humping story right?
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

X2

;)

Comment

wtf ever happen to Stefan on here?
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro
          wtf ever happen to Stefan on here?

funny you say that... I was deleting old emails out of my gmail account and I had a bunch from stefan. LOL

he bougth a BMW, sold his car to Jenn I believe(pathogen) and moved on and never came back.

I think the car was beat on some, then stripped of the v6 sold and given a v8

either way he has nothing to do with the site.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
            funny you say that... I was deleting old emails out of my gmail account and I had a bunch from stefan. LOL

he bougth a BMW, sold his car to Jenn I believe(pathogen) and moved on and never came back.

I think the car was beat on some, then stripped of the v6 sold and given a v8

either way he has nothing to do with the site.
            Thats weird, he like started the site didnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro
              Thats weird, he like started the site didnt he?
              yep he was part of it... this is **** that happened like a year or more ago... I think some **** went down with him and pathogen and it lead to some emo "days of our lives" ****, and he bought a bimmer and said he didn;t like his f-body no more or something. I didn't pay too much attention.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X