X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wear your seatbelt?

I just saw this video on streetfire.net

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...3601073687.htm

I dont have the older gauge cluster like that since i have a 2000, but im pretty sure the red light on the tach is the "seatbelt" light... Is anyone that stupid to go 118mph and not wear a seatbelt? Not that it would really help much at speeds like that but geez, have some common sense...

I've always worn my seatbelt, parents always made me when I was younger and I carry the habit now...

Soo... Do you wear your seatbelt?
    Of course!
    83.70%
    eh... depends how far im driving
    6.52%
    nope... never think about it...
    6.52%
    whats a seatbelt?
    3.26%
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Re: Do you wear your seatbelt?

everywhere i go i wear my seatbelt, doesn't feel right without it
    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Sure do. It saved my life one time in a roll over accident.
      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

i always have, and everyone in my car wear them too.

CLICK IT OR TICKET b!tches
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ironically ive had 2 major accidents where the seatbelt probably would have been my cause of death. luckily i wasnt wearing them and both times walked away unharmed at all...

so to answer your question, no, i never have and probably never will wear my seatbelt. call me crazy but its just my luck

Comment

yup...got in a wreck and went from 70-0 in the blink of an eye. Seatbelt stopped me from going through windshield. Always buckle up now. Did most of time then but now its a must
            Originally posted by kala
            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

always wear it. i dont feel right if i dont.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

I always wear mine out of habit. Even if I am only moving a car in the driveway I put it on without thinking about it.

Comment

I need to and I usually do when my gf is with me... but when I'm by myself I never think about it. I was in a rollover and they told me if I had been wearing it I could have been injured worse, but I'm not using that as an excuse. I need to wear it no matter what.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I always wear mine.....

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

i use to always wear it... lately tho i have been catching myself with out it... :( that not good

Comment

I hate that seatbelt alarm sound so, I put my seatbelts on before starting the car. Having a seatbelt and not putting it on would be like having a sandwich and not eat it! Driving without seatbelts on is real stupid.

:)
                        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

bash your face off a steering wheel and crack your knee cap.... you'll allways wear it after that ;-) i do now....
                          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

you guys are dumb if you don't wear it...

reason to wear seatbelts in a camaro... there was a wreck locally, had 4 people in the car, the people in the rear seats were not weariing the seatbelts. But its the backseat, you are like a sardine in there, no problem right?

wrong, they were ejected over the front seats and through the t-tops.

I don't even know how you guys even feel right driving without a ticket... Its like masterbating left handed... sure its happening but it just doesn't feel right.

Comment

and for the "if I wore my seatbelt, I woudl be dead today" people... go read some statistics...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X