One of THE scariest things in my life.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of THE scariest things in my life....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of THE scariest things in my life....

Ok so im at work, i get up to go pee.
    I walk into the bathroom and say "dam who clogged the toilet" It was all brown and there was a big brown lump sitting there.

Im about to pee and then The brown lump jumps out at me.

Holy fu&*en S*&t!!!!!
    It's a huge *** rat stuck in the toilet bowl trying to get out.

I screamed like a little girl hahaha.

To me going to the bathroom is a relaxing event, so when this thing jumped out at me it really scared the doodle pie outta me.

So after i calmed down, i relized i couldnt just let the little guy die in there. So i found some gloves and a big bucket and after about 5 or 30 tries (who's counting) i finally got him out of there and into the bucket.

Then i set the little guy free in the back and watched him hop away.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: One of THE scariest things in my life....

That's hilarious! Makes you wonder how dirty those bathrooms are in the first place. Was the toilet bowl water clean or was already muddled? Cause if you took the rat out covered in ish and set it free... haha...
    Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

naw it's a clean bathroom was just really scary to go into the bathroom with the intent of going pee and then seeing these black beedy eyes staring at you.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

and now im sitting here, eating my pizza lunchable. And i cant help but think of what would of happened if i went into the bathroom to go #2

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
          and now im sitting here, eating my pizza lunchable. And i cant help but think of what would of happened if i went into the bathroom to go #2
          AHAHHA Rat attack!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

LOL, at our public restrooms in the grocery store I have found some quite interesting objects/creations/human oddities. We found a dead mouse in the toilet once but thats about it. We did find a turd that I SH*T you not was the size of a freakin 2 liter pop bottle.....FOR REAL we had to battle axe it with the plunger to break it down to flushing standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
              :omg: :omg:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

bhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahaahhahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

:breath:

hahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhaahahhahahahahahaahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:dies:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                  bhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahaahhahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

:breath:

hahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhaahahhahahahahahaahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:dies:

: picks up where bib left off:

bwahah....

:dies instantly from lack of exercising:

Comment

so you were going to piss on someone's ****?

haha thats funny ****...
                    1999 Camaro Z/28
                    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

hahahahahahahaa woah!!
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

So I take it you dont look in the toilet before you actually go to the bathroom? I take caution and check out the bowl especially the seat if someone else pissed on it...i mean some of us are lazy to pick up the seat and piss. ( and I yes I one of those lazy ones, but only in the house )

Comment

well i saw it the water was kinda cloudy, but i didnt expect a lump of poo to start wigglen around

Comment

LOLOLO

We should get ahank snake in there.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

holy he!l. that is freaking insane. i'm a chick so i have to sit for #1. but then again if i see anything is a toilet i'm leaving the area to find a different toilet.
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X