...never been so damn angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...never been so damn angry

i work 40 hours a week...but my parents pay for everything...so EVERY DAMN PENNY i make goes into that car. just got it painted put on racing stripes and all i needed to do was put a little drop on it. then i wake up this morning, walk out to my car, and on the front quarter panel some peice of **** dug a damn knife into it, made a big X all the way down to the metal. if you have a problem with me. ring my doorbell, ill fight you. but what kind of pussy piece of **** has the nerve to do somthing like that.

Re: ...never been so damn angry

you should have a ****load of money then to fix it...free-loading and all :)
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I feel for you because my car is one of the greatest things in my life. Do you have any enemies or ex's who may have did it?

Comment

naw dude, i worked the overnight shift last night i think it may of happend then...i dont have anyone that would do that...that i know of..

Comment

thats messed.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

That sucks bro.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Sucks... but imagine having it happen when you have to pay for everything yourself. My car was egged and tires slashed 3 years ago and I had to pay for everthing myself, including insurance and the car. Liability doesn't cover crap.
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

what color is your car?

man that sucks! But if you get all that money for the car, you'll have plenty enough to paint that. Should be under $200 to get the whole quarterpanel painted. Regaurdless, that sucks..see if insurance might cover it..
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

ahaha dont feel bad man
                  i have to pay for most of my own ****.. and then my bird... which if u dont know me... .god damn... $11,800 soemthing allready and its still not running hahaha
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

sucks when people decide to just go out on a night to mess up peoples' stuff. i was at the movie theaters one night and i walked out afterwards and my 944 Turbo was egged. my girlfriend noticed that all of the cars in the aisle were too. people just need jobs/lives/girlfriends/or perol (sp?) work to do

Comment

Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X