Transformers=greatest Movie Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transformers=greatest Movie Ever

i just got back from seeing it.....****ing awesome....everyone cheered when the new camaro came out. loved how the mustang was portrayed as the bad guy, haha. the solstice in the movie was f'ing awesome too.
    1999 v6 Camaro M5
    Automatic to Manual converted
    Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
    !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

one of my coworkers bought our other coworker a spiderman figure when it came out recently. He's 40 years old. It never gets old.

Comment

I just got back from seeing the movie and it was amazing. The new Camaro looked incrdeble. I cant wait for it to come out. Now I have to decide whether I want to go with the bumblebee paint scheme or to go with a dark blue color.

Comment

Ok, well I didn't go see it because I've had my daughter this weekend. And I probably won't go see it, I will just wait for it to come out on DVD.

Besides, Transformers ain't got shyt on Voltron! Eat that. :P

Comment

you ****ing wish justin :spank: :slap:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
              Ok, well I didn't go see it because I've had my daughter this weekend. And I probably won't go see it, I will just wait for it to come out on DVD.

Besides, Transformers ain't got shyt on Voltron! Eat that. :P
              Oh come on! How gay was Voltron... really

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Don't hate Just :bowdown: :bowdown: to Voltron and accept it.

But on a serious note, Transformers rocked, I still watch it on Cartoon Network. It would be totally awesome if the movie gets enough attention (which I'm sure it already has) that Adult Swim thinks about ratings and possibly adds transformers to their lineup...I mean they added Pee-Wee Herman for ratings last season, so what could it hurt to try.

Comment

Saw The Movie And It Rocked My Face Off. But did anyone see starscream die? I didnt wonder if there will be a 2nd one, doubt it though. Aegatron is dead.
                  1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                  - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

The second one already has a release date of 09 I do believe. I think Das Boot posted something about it in the first set of posts on this thread.
                    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

^^^ True...here is the page for it with a brief plot...and yes..megatron is coming back..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/synopsis

Comment

saw it for the second time yesterday night. again...great...gotten to where i'm only going to see the new maro now. beautiful. i noticed that most of the music in the movie is from the new linkin park cd. they threw in about 3 songs in the movie at very subtle moments. cool when you get to notice those little details. like Bumble Bee being parked next to an old volkswagon bug in the beginning as someone mentioned before. i'm sure there are more things too...

where did you find that old maro Bumble Bee, Bibby? they are all sold out here. i checked ebay and the old maro version is going for $30 or morewith lots of bids and with days to go on the auctions, and the NEW maro version is going for $100+ with days left as well. its insane.

to RyanAndyBob: Starscream didn't die...if you had stayed during the credits you would have seen him fly off into space.

tmurph: where does it say Megatron is coming back? i figured they would come up with some random idea to bring him back from the dead...
                        1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

just saw it last nite... i had to go change my pants when bumblebee changed from old to new Camaro. Great movie! :rock:

Jazz died didn't he? or was he just unaccounted for?

i'm counting to five!
                          Yeah, well i'm counting to three....
                          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

btw, if you wanna nit pick about movie inaccuracies...

how about the F-22 squadrons flying through the buildings? I could be wrong (i'm pretty sure I'm not) but isnt there too much wind and turbulance in major cities to realistically pilot a plane through buildings? they'd be buffetted around until they crashed...
                            can i get one of the flyboys on the board to validate me?
                            2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                              Jazz died didn't he? or was he just unaccounted for?
                              Megatron ripped him in half

Comment

i saw it again tonight...better the second time

i love it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X