Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy early birthday to me?

well, tommarows my 16th b-day.
    i can finally drive the 98 camaro that has been sitting in my driveway for the past month :cool:

but, before that, i had to go to the dentist today. fun.
    just a standard filling, ive had them before. no big deal.
    but as she is starting to grind away my tooth, "puss" starts coming out of my god damn nerve!!
    wtf is that ****!! she tells me i need a damn root canal!!:omg:
    so i gotta deal with my decaying tooth for another 2 weeks, and then i can get my root canal.

so, as a general topic, anybody else got horrible teeth stories??

happy birthday to mee!

Re: happy early birthday to me?

Yeah happy b day. I went to the dentist when I was about 15-16 and got a tooth pulled. The dentist didn't use enough pain killer and wouldn't listen to me saying ouch so he kept breaking up the tooth. It felt ****ing wonderful.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

for some reason whenever they give me novacaine, my whole mouth stays numb for at least the whole day... it sucks

i have almost NO gum left on one side of my mouth. boy is that going to be fun explaining to the dentist...
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Root canals aren't that bad, ever got your wisdom teeth removed? If so, that is worse than a root canal.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Mine was pretty painless, Knocked me out good and I was eating solid food within about a day and a half.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Mine wasn't bad either, didn't swell up or anything. But my blood didn't clot in the holes and I was bleeding for a while, which was really annoying. I don't think I had the option of being knocked out... I had N20 and novicane, and they had to break all of them to get them out.
            <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

I just went to the dentist last week...twice...both times they shot me up w/ a **** load of numbing **** and I bumped a couple cars on my way home...

always getting driven to the dentist from now on...
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Dang man, that sucks. Happy birthday though. Mine was yesterday (turned 19).

I had my wisdom teeth pulled fall of last year. the laughing gas was cool. I took a nap while they pulled my teeth and then went home on painpills. You sleep nice with those things. Didn't really need em though. Cept i think it was the next day, i had a Dr appt for my leg and he made me run around his office. Yea, that made the teeth hurt a lil bit later.

But no, nothing like pus coming out of a nerve.

Comment

ahh, it'll be ok.
                  the novicane and n2o sould do it for me. ill just let them do what they got too. leave it at that.

the happiness of my b-day is too much to keep me down about my tooth.
                  going to the dmv at 9, then driving around with my dad and such. :burn:
                  they are getting me a bunch of apperance stuff for my b-day.
                  ill post up pictures of what i got later on, prolly 4th of july.

thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Comment

haha, happy birthday i think.

when i got my wisdom teeth pulled i got the N20 and novacaine. when i woke up, i was in the office with my mom waiting for the doc to come in and tell us what i could eat, what to stay away from, etc. and i kept asking my mom what this annoying thing was hanging out of my mouth. "that's your bottom lip, honey..."

wasn't too bad though, i was out and about that night with friends, pretty much in no pain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X