Ford does suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford does suck...

So I was browsing a ford message board(corral.net) and everything works really crappy and slow, and timing out...

whatever boards do that sometime...

i go to another mustang board, it starts sucking up on me to....

So the I go to Ford.com, just to price out what a new v6 mustang 5-speed price range is(been drooling over a few new mustangs recently) and guess what the Ford site, slows up and craps out on me too...

alll while I am on several f-body boards, and local boards and they all work flawlessly with no problems.

Re: Ford does suck...

yeah, boo ford

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

it's probably your computer trying to stop you from buying a ford
      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
        it's probably your computer trying to stop you from buying a ford
        His computer must be a little late to work then ;)
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Don't buy a new Mustang. I just raced one yesterday, and they're not any better than our cars.
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
            His computer must be a little late to work then ;)
            oh yeah i forgot about that...
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
              Don't buy a new Mustang. I just raced one yesterday, and they're not any better than our cars.

well until you throw in that factor that it would be 7-8 years newered and have 81,000 less miles :)

Even worse factor with the whole ford thing, on the way to work sun night, a non-PI 4.6L was revving at me, sounded like a ghetto exhaust that he hacked off, was a 5-speed...

I pulled on him and beat him in the camaro... (not just outdrove, I pulled on him, he got the jump wasn't sure if he was gonna race)

worst part, the camaro has the stock tune in, a paper airfiltr, and the cap on the cutout(basically stock exhaust with a gutted CAT)

Comment

Yea Unless its the new GT500, don't bother, and for that price tag you can get a corvette!
                1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

buy a used car and use the extra cash to blow away a few newer mustang and then you'll feel better.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I doubt I would gt one...

sometimes newer cars are cheaper then used, I had a deal lined up for a fully loaded exactly what I wanted 04 GT for $17,500 car is still bluebooking near that area now.

alot of rebates and stuff out there just seeing where a v6 mustang would be at....

unless I get a deal like that I will always buy used. And Gt500.... how did we go for car that might be under $20k to a $45-55k car?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X