Happy Birthday Matt AKA "StrtRacer98" - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Matt AKA "StrtRacer98"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Matt AKA "StrtRacer98"

Hey guys, thanks!

its gilberts b'day too, GUGDAThUG but i havent seen him around the board in a long time.

I still have my car, but i dont drive it. its having alot of problems.. and i still come here everyday and check stuff out, i just have been really busy and not much time to post.

I picked up another new quad for my g/f to ride, and just been having fun.
    I experienced a pretty bad crash on my brand new atv, didnt hurt it much but i got 3 broken ribs and a broken toe and a good amount of road rash on my upper body.

I graduated and moved home june 8th so im in chicago again, thanks for the birthday wishes!
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
      Hey guys, thanks!

its gilberts b'day too, GUGDAThUG but i havent seen him around the board in a long time.

I still have my car, but i dont drive it. its having alot of problems.. and i still come here everyday and check stuff out, i just have been really busy and not much time to post.

I picked up another new quad for my g/f to ride, and just been having fun.
      I experienced a pretty bad crash on my brand new atv, didnt hurt it much but i got 3 broken ribs and a broken toe and a good amount of road rash on my upper body.

I graduated and moved home june 8th so im in chicago again, thanks for the birthday wishes!
      im thinking about taking the Cobra to the track in the next week or two, its in souther WI so it'd be like a 45-50 min drive for you, you should probably be there, ps bring wes' ***

Comment

Oooo, happy b-day

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
          im thinking about taking the Cobra to the track in the next week or two, its in souther WI so it'd be like a 45-50 min drive for you, you should probably be there, ps bring wes' ***
          Give me a date, and I will see if I can get the time off, might bring Meg too.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X