1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Re: Chris Benoit & family dead

yea that story is crazy, have been watching it develop since yesterday

Comment

It's a crazy world we are living in. I'm about ready to take the first ship off this planet.
      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

I've heard in the news. I tried to catch it again but that darn Paris Hilton is hogging it up! :mad:

Anyway, I'm very disappointed at Chris. He's like one of my favorite wrestler. The best technician and grappler. I think he's even better than Bret Hart.

I definately see steriods in this. The guy has been on it since the late 80's.

Too bad Vince M. has never ruled this out in his WWE, which he claims his wrestlers are drugfree.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

peice of ****

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
            I've heard in the news. I tried to catch it again but that darn Paris Hilton is hogging it up! :mad:

Anyway, I'm very disappointed at Chris. He's like one of my favorite wrestler. The best technician and grappler. I think he's even better than Bret Hart.

I definately see steriods in this. The guy has been on it since the late 80's.

Too bad Vince M. has never ruled this out in his WWE, which he claims his wrestlers are drugfree.
            Yeah right. Those guys are on roids and cocaine. I'm sure they do tonssssssssssss of blow.
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Re: Chris Benoit &amp; family dead

Originally posted by vanbibber
              peice of ****
              ...x2
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Yea, I caugth wind of it about an hour into the show because I forgot wrestling came on. Its crazy that it hapened but there most have been many issuues with him not just the roid rage.
                01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
                AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
                www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
                www.vaperz.com
                PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

he was a cool wrestler, but roids or not nobody should kill their love or own blood for nothing at all. They can blame it on drugs or steroids but it was his choice to take them and he should take the responsibility to understand its dangerment.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

yet another "celebrity" that I could give two turds about.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

I was never in to wrestling but C'mon... Did he really do this to his own family? A very good friend of mine was on roids for a while to bulk up and he went through a few rages but still was nothing compared to.... too.... I couldnt have even fathomed that a person would do this to their own family... His wife..?!?!.... His own son?!?!??!! Its just crazy! Maybe a setup perhaps? Conspiracy???111?????

Comment

Paris Hilton is full of sh*t.

:)
                        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

She did look suuuuper hot walkin out of jail tho.

Back on topic,

ok, so husbands and wives kill eachother a lot in the news, but god dammit, he smothered his own ****ing son. That just pisses me off. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by steven23
                            I was never in to wrestling but C'mon... Did he really do this to his own family? A very good friend of mine was on roids for a while to bulk up and he went through a few rages but still was nothing compared to.... too.... I couldnt have even fathomed that a person would do this to their own family... His wife..?!?!.... His own son?!?!??!! Its just crazy! Maybe a setup perhaps? Conspiracy???111?????
                            I see steriods being a part of it. It does causes depression too when you get off of it--it's called small man syndrome.

It gives you a rush too and sometimes headaches.

I use to know a guy who's been on roids for a while. I witness him go on rage when a guy in the FWY cut him off. He really threw a fit and wants to kill him.

Remember Lyle Alsedo? There was a fly buzzing around his face and the guy threw a fit.

So yeah steriod is definately a catalyst.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I'm pretty sure that steriods weren't the main cause. Sure, they could of been a catalyst, but you have to be ****ed up in the head to kill your family. Steriods or not, that man was ****ed in the mind to do such.
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X