Late Graduation Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Graduation Present

So I graduated high school on June 9th and my dad has been gone due to a work business trip. He missed my graduation ceremony which i was bummed about but he didnt disappoint me when he came back. I had 3k to pay left on my camaro which is less than half of what he originally loaned me. He decided to wipe my slate clean and gave me the car and have to make no more payments. One happy camper! My mom gave me the chrome Z06 rims on her to!

Re: Late Graduation Present

thats is two bad *** graduation presents....the wheels look awesome

Comment

cool deal
      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
      1994 Camaro - Sold
      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

haha you got the 2 very exsact same presents i did lol. My did gave me the camaro and my mom bought me crome z06s lol

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Da*n, looks f'ing sharp. Rims really set off the color :tup: Now if you can afford some clear corners, i think you'll be a very happy person .

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
            Da*n, looks f'ing sharp. Rims really set off the color :tup: Now if you can afford some clear corners, i think you'll be a very happy person .

:)
            Was always thinking about it, but i have a red kinda paint and that always changes my mind about getting the clear corners and thanks! I'm very happy with this car.

Comment

Repost!
              Oh, wait thats udlose98 thread.

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro
              Was always thinking about it, but i have a red kinda paint and that always changes my mind about getting the clear corners and thanks! I'm very happy with this car.
              I'm not much for clear corners, but I think that if you got some they would really complete your color theme. I say go for it.
              Last edited by huggercamaro99; 06-26-2007, 11:28 PM.
              -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Car looks excellent!

On a side note: Did you ever get that 'sound' fixed? I remember telling you I had a similar one, and after replacing my motor mount, it went away. Well it is back now because my trans mount is dunzo too.

Just a thought...(tho, your mounts are set up differently than mine)

Comment

Damn, you're lucky

Comment

luck you, i love that color on our cars
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

nice graduation present! btw, congrats on gradutation as well!

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                        luck you, i love that color on our cars
                        x2.

I got a suitcase and a kick in the a** when I graduated. Lucky SOBs.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by blown00
                          Car looks excellent!

On a side note: Did you ever get that 'sound' fixed? I remember telling you I had a similar one, and after replacing my motor mount, it went away. Well it is back now because my trans mount is dunzo too.

Just a thought...(tho, your mounts are set up differently than mine)
                          I'm 1/2 done with fixing it....The first problem was that i had a ****ty 02 sensor which was rattling and then my cat has gone to crap so now im in the process of putting a new one on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X