I Need Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Need Help!!!

Yea...I feel like **** now tho...they gave me another 4x doses of numbing today again (for 2nd day in a row)

and I got in two, yes two fenderbenders on the way home, no damage in either of them but it was stupid...i guess i need a ride home from the dentist from now on
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
      Yea...I feel like **** now tho...they gave me another 4x doses of numbing today again (for 2nd day in a row)

and I got in two, yes two fenderbenders on the way home, no damage in either of them but it was stupid...i guess i need a ride home from the dentist from now on

Haha... wtf? Err... Details?
      Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
        Haha... wtf? Err... Details?
        basically...I was in pain from having a tooth partially drilled with no filling and ****...took some vicodin, next day they loaded me up with a ****load of numbing **** and I had to drive myself home...

so i was at a light and rolled into the car in front of me...a few stop lights later i did the same thing....****ty day
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Do any damage? They get out and yell at you? Same car? Lol, sorry for the bad day. That kinda sucks.
          Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
            Do any damage? They get out and yell at you? Same car? Lol, sorry for the bad day. That kinda sucks.
            no it was in my firebird...one person didn't even get out and the other was an old man who talked to me about how he used to have a camaro back in the day so they were cool...i would have been pissed if someone did that to me lol
            1999 Camaro Z/28
            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X