Saving up for a Corvette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving up for a Corvette!

Warwick Corvette that is...fretless too!

I believe this is it, might be a little different.

They got one at the guitar center near my house and I've been trying it out and its so nice, I can't wait.

Re: Saving up for a Corvette!

I'm not too fond of most bass. I've only heard a few players that I actually thought "God damn..." to my self while listening.

How long have you been playing? Can you handle the fretlessness
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

yea, its kinda hard for a bass player to stand out when theres (usually) two guitars overpowering it, but once you get into music and get into the bass you can understand how its unique and it definately adds good low end to songs, without it, it sounds dull and weird.

i dont really know how long ive been playing, id say around 5 or more years. by what ive been playing at the store it seems like i can play without the frets, and it has dots on the neck to mark the usual spots so i can base where to put my fingers from that.

but really, listen to some of your favorite songs, or even some you dont like and try and single out the bass and you can really hear it make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by cantrip
        yea, its kinda hard for a bass player to stand out when theres (usually) two guitars overpowering it, but once you get into music and get into the bass you can understand how its unique and it definately adds good low end to songs, without it, it sounds dull and weird.

i dont really know how long ive been playing, id say around 5 or more years. by what ive been playing at the store it seems like i can play without the frets, and it has dots on the neck to mark the usual spots so i can base where to put my fingers from that.

but really, listen to some of your favorite songs, or even some you dont like and try and single out the bass and you can really hear it make a difference.
        Oh trust me man, I understand bass. It adds incredible amounts to songs. I've had experiences from 'substances' which allowed me to hear every instrument in the music, and each note that was being played.

I was just stating that in general, most bass doesn't impress me. But the thing is, I don't expect all of it to impress me, I know a lot of it fits the rhythms perfectly
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Ugh.....Warwick basses are pure sh!t in my opinion
          2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

For any doubters of bass guitar being exciting, watch this video. This guy, Victor Wooten, plays the harmony and the bass to "Amazing Grace". If only everyone on here played guitar and knew how difficult this is! Watch the whole thing if you click!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR6t47pV8Qc

Comment

Bass adds ALOT to music, with out it music is boring. Hysteria by Muse has one of the most badass bassline ever. I love playing it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_IG-M8QSI
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Disruptore4
                For any doubters of bass guitar being exciting, watch this video. This guy, Victor Wooten, plays the harmony and the bass to "Amazing Grace". If only everyone on here played guitar and knew how difficult this is! Watch the whole thing if you click!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR6t47pV8Qc

wow he is amazing..and that bass he's playing sounds incredible.. never heard harmonics used in a song before.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                  Bass adds ALOT to music, with out it music is boring. Hysteria by Muse has one of the most badass bassline ever. I love playing it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_IG-M8QSI

dang, that is definitely a badass bass line.. distortion bass has never done it for me though. :shrug:
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X