Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hey,

I bought my 1998 Camaro in march and have had some good times with it. After I bought it I had the old tint taken off & new tint put on. Then i replaced the air filter & painted the calipers. I just bought some new Fuzion ZRi tires (245/50) and I love owning the car. I bought the V6 becuase next summer Im getting a C5 Z06 and though this would be a good daily driver while I had that and would still be alot of fun while it is my fun car this year.

Just saying hi to everyone
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheStig; 06-24-2007, 12:44 PM.

Re: Hi

spelling contest ehh? since....tint , not tinting... its caliper, not caliber.... its i love owning, not i am love owning... summer is not capitalized and neither is daily... the slang term is daily driver, not daily drive. have that not had.... had is past...

You live in Florida so i am 100% within reason of flaming you.... go back to school or learn english......

other than that.... good luck on getting the Z06

Comment

ahhhhhh yes, the eternal anal retentive spelling bee that is this site, and someone from tx no less :poke: :p

nice car & welcome to the site.
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
        spelling contest ehh? since....tint , not tinting... its caliper, not caliber.... its i love owning, not i am love owning... summer is not capitalized and neither is daily... the slang term is daily driver, not daily drive. have that not had.... had is past...

You live in Florida so i am 100% within reason of flaming you.... go back to school or learn english......

Yea well, Your right. But in my defense I wrote that at 3AM after being up for a day or so. And I may live in Florida but I moved here from michigan and I wouldnt consider myself a Floridian.
        Last edited by TheStig; 06-24-2007, 08:20 PM.

Comment

haha what a welcoe to the board.
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

welcome to the board...and great name! I'm surprised no one else has taken that SN yet. Guess you're a topgear fan?

Comment

Sweet looking car. Good luck on the Vette. You should be happy with the Camaro as a DD.
              Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Some people here are ****ing retarded.

Welcome BTW, don't be afraid of the ****s.
                <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

:wavey:
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt132000
                    Some people here are ****ing retarded.

Welcome BTW, don't be afraid of the ****s.
                    Take this pussy's advice, you don't wanna end up like him.
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I'm confused, do I know you? I didn't think anyone really knew who I was or anything, weird... Guess I'm more known that I thought!
                      <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Well it does look like this will be an instressting forum...

And yes, I am a huge fan of Top gear & Jermey Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer

U gots A probem wit florida punk?

Weza good speelas down in dem parts.

Iza take school long time, Uze?

:slap:

no flaming Floridians :cool:

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                          05' CTS-V
                          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Stig...what up
                            1999 Camaro Z/28
                            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Welcome to the boards man. Don't worry about these crazy post whores. You haven't seen anything yet, unless you have endured a great midnight chat session. Once you have joined in on a chat, that's when you are vulnerable for real feelings getting hurt :P

But yeah, glad to have you onboard, don't flake out like a lot of others after they say "Hi, I'm new here" and I look forward to helping you with any problems you may have, and any insight you can give to the rest of us here on problems we may have in the future.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X