So whats your garage/car area look like? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats your garage/car area look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats your garage/car area look like?

So whats your garage look like? I just cleaned mine up a little over the last 2 weeks or so. I also got another sall air compressor, nothing fancy but I can run some air tools and I got it free.

Here is mine... I still need to put up my fast and furious banners/posters I have gotten over the years.

Re: So whats your garage/car area look like?

yeah I know the fridge is a bit low, but gonna restock it soon... More Bud, more yeungling.
    Last edited by DAS BOOT; 06-23-2007, 10:17 PM.

Comment

mynes a drive way...and i have that blue jack
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

heres mine:

a bit bland, but oh well.

APRIL'S Z setup is pretty sweet, along w/his ride. just beware of his driveway in the winter though.
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Here are some pics of my dad's barn in the winter. Now it has a little more space in it since my car and the raised truck are out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7463950...7600024978645/
          <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Thats awesome... I really want to move to a place with a little land Like 3/4-1 acre. And see if I can build a seperate garage that is insulated. Something big where I can fit like 4 cars in it, so when I have 2-3 in it there is more then enough room in there to do stuff.

Comment

Yeah its nice having that there, it has electricity and a seperate driveway from the road. My parents actually bought that land (the land next to them) about 10 years after they moved into their house, and then built the barn. My dad is going to purchase a car lift soon, he just sold that green Model A body for $2700 and is trying to sell a rebuilt flathead that is in our garage for some more money.
              <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

This is my dad's garage, but its where I've done about 98% of the work on my car. Its a mess right now though.

sigpic
                1997 Camaro RS A4
                2006 Chevy Colorado
                2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

here's a few quick shots of the garage..we built it separate from the house and never got around to painting. The other garage is a lot more orderly..normally. And yes, my car is a tad dusty

this is where i work on my car..but i get to park on the street normally..whenever the continental isn't in the shop.
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

well heres a pic of my toolbox when i first got it , i'll have to get some pics of the shop
                    Attached Files

Comment

Got a 24x20 seperate shed that's filled with stuff. With the 5 4-wheelers, bike jack, 3 compressors, gutter supply, and 3 tool boxes, there's not much room left in there :P. Right now we've got my dad's 83 VW diesel truck in there (cracked head :D ), so it's pretty cramped. I'll tell you one thing, my tool boxes are nowhere near as organized as your guys'. I gotta dig around for 3 or 4 minutes to find the right sockets :P
                      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                      A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
                        Got a 24x20 seperate shed that's filled with stuff. With the 5 4-wheelers, bike jack, 3 compressors, gutter supply, and 3 tool boxes, there's not much room left in there :P. Right now we've got my dad's 83 VW diesel truck in there (cracked head :D ), so it's pretty cramped. I'll tell you one thing, my tool boxes are nowhere near as organized as your guys'. I gotta dig around for 3 or 4 minutes to find the right sockets :P
                        hansen trays FTW!

Little pricey but I love them... so much better then sliders. Just browse around to which one has them on sale.

Northern tool
                        http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...atchallpartial

Sears
                        http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/subca...keyword=hansen

Comment

Heated, mechanics lift, 2 air compressors, etc...also there is another attached non-heated barn of equal size

1999 Camaro Z/28
                          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

right now i work on my back in my back yard. i just bring all the tool boxes out with me. but the husband and i are going to be buying a new house in like a year. or should i say a garage with a house attached. but the garage has got to be tall cause we are both understanding to the fact that we're going to spend 3 grand and put a lift in. i can't wait
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

The cold, hard, dirt :D

Real comfy gravel driveway

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X