Woodward!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward!!!

went down to woodward last nite. the activity is really pickin up this year. it was a BEAUTIFUL night, nice 'n cool... there were a TON of mustangs out. i counted 2 03 cobras, 2 gt 500's plus a ton of GT's. i was there w/ my buddy and his formula and found an old friend who bought a 70 cutlass since i last saw him... 350 w/ holly 4 barrel on top. she's a quicky.

n e 1 wanna see some good cars, go to the Bombay parking lot just after 14mile on the southbound side of the road friday nights. apparently there are ALWAYS people cruising if its nice out.
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: Woodward!!!

yeah there were a lot of people there....

but some dude on the freeway threw pop all over my camaro... :twak:

i would've talked to you more but phil and i wanted to leave

Comment

thas alrite. and what the hell do you mean you dont know how to wax?! aint chu never seen karate kid? wax on, wax off!
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

yes i have seen that movie...

but i don't wanna mess it up. i've never waxed it before.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X