• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hungry reticulated python

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rent=Movie.flv

well it had4-5 pigs in it befor i thougth of pulling out the cam

dans cobra is next lol

Re: hungry reticulated python

Beautiful snake, cant believe that was all in one day. Man it's a good thing you get a deal on your food.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

hell ya its a good thing...lol otherwise i would only be able to own like 2 lol.. i like have 6 cant wait till i have the 10 that i plan on lol...

the bad part is that snake was still really hungry i had to cut it off.. a few weeks ago she put down 14 lol

Comment

I wonder if it ever gets bored of eating dead pigs, lol

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
        Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
        http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

well i like to change it up from time to time. she also gets some times

18lbs of rabbit
          30lb goat
          8lbs of chick
          a full turkey what ever the hell that weights

Comment

10 huge snakes in a house would have to smell like a ton of sweaty azz

Comment

lol na they dont smell trust me one dog is the = of 10 snakes lol..... and as long as you keep up with you house cleaning people would never guess it. i probaly could say my roommate smell 10x worst then all of my pets lol.....

oh and a 30lb goat comes out as a 1lb turd lol they use alot of everything and 99% is dust from the bones lol :)

Comment

Damn I didnt even think of that. I dread having to clean my little python's cage I couldn't imagine pulling **** out weighing in the pounds. Holy god, if they all went at once you would be needing a shovel.

Comment

lol like i say its real easy if you keep on it.. i can clean every cage in 1 hour and 25 min. thats bleaching all walls and waters new beding. clean the glass. and soak each snake... the only time its hard is when the 17ft retic sheds in 1000000000000 peaces then it takes a little while.... and all you need is a dust pan for the big turds lol... its a lot easier then smaller snakes were you have to use a paper towel.. lol.. just scoop and throw it in the next door neigbors garden lol.......then you are good to go... and laugh when you see them on there knees diggin in it with there bair hands lol

Comment

lol, yeah I miss my corn snakes that shed in one long perfect skin. Damn pythons love doing it in 1000000 pieces. Sucks if that **** gets wet, basically turns to glue.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X