I need a 2nd job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a 2nd job

Please give me some serious ideas. Something that is Sat/Sun mornings. Starting anywhere from 6-9 and ending not too late.

No grocery stores.

I'm broke and really need to pick up some more cash.

Re: I need a 2nd job

Pizza delivery...I live in a college town, $200 tips + hrly rate is not bad at all (but I live in a college town)

I just put in my app...
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

you could whore yourself out to 100 women for 50 bucks apiece... or to 10 fat women for 500 bucks apiece.

i dunno dude... find a parts store. maybe you can get a discount. pizza delivery is good too. just find a main street in your town and walk door to door and fill out apps... you should have a job by the end of the day.
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Well man whore was going to be my suggestion, but since that has already been thrown out there. How about drug dealer? You can work your own hours and meet interesting people.

Comment

Yeah, I always advise to someone from here, looking for another job to a parts store.

You get discounts from anything bought there, and you get lots of information opened to you about all cars and your car right at your fingertips. It's a fun job if you enjoy cars.

Comment

Hm, NAPA or Autozone? The guys in NAPA by me are pretty cool. I'll stop in there tomorrow and see if they have any openings.

Comment

welllllll. i started working at a scrap metal yard last week. i quit today, DONT ever think about working in one of those. its not worth it.

started doing some roofing today, made BANK. are you handy? put ads up on craigslist saying that you will do weekend projects for people (painting, helping people move, etc...) some lady offered me $100 to work 8 hours over the course of 2 days. just ripping down wallpaper. find a landscaper who works on weekends, and help them out. you can make $10/hr or more doing that, and you will get a tan at the same time.

be creative!
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Believe me, I've thought of many of those things. It's just a matter of finding some of that work. I am definitely handy and can catch on very easily. My dad is incredibly handy (buys **** house, rennovates to beautiful, sells for profit as a hobby). I've picked up a lot of knowledge from him.

Comment

Originally posted by blown00
                  Believe me, I've thought of many of those things. It's just a matter of finding some of that work. I am definitely handy and can catch on very easily. My dad is incredibly handy (buys **** house, rennovates to beautiful, sells for profit as a hobby). I've picked up a lot of knowledge from him.
                  help your Dad on weekends and take a cut?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

You're worth way more than $10/hr or even $100/8hr day.

A buddy of mine does landscape side jobs for $40/man hour, he is very skilled and has thousands and thousands of dollars of equipment though.

Hell I get $18/hr to sit on my *** all day, make copies and play solitaire.

You could at least put out some flyers or something describing the jobs you can do. You can at least ask for $20-25/hr, and it's cash.
                    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$
                      You're worth way more than $10/hr or even $100/8hr day.

A buddy of mine does landscape side jobs for $40/man hour, he is very skilled and has thousands and thousands of dollars of equipment though.

Hell I get $18/hr to sit on my *** all day, make copies and play solitaire.

You could at least put out some flyers or something describing the jobs you can do. You can at least ask for $20-25/hr, and it's cash.
                      yeah, it all depends on who you know. the guys who do the work up on the roof are making 200/day... all i was doing was making sure everything was ok on the ground. around here, if you want to make more than $12 an hour, you have to work for yourself and get your own little business going.

when i was working at the scrap metal yard, people would come in with a few bags full of cans, and make $50... drive around going through peoples trash? haha..
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X