I was in the driveway when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in the driveway when...

Went home to pick up my xbox 360 and while I was replacing a speaker in the driveway I went inside to get the new speaker and heard a loud crash. I run out to see what it is and there is nothing. No cars or anything.
    I then go back inside and hear people yelling... Two women outside are paked in the middle of the street and cussing each other out. They start to fight and I decide to call the police before it gets out of control and then end up bring the fight towards my house. I call the cops and then they leave at that moment back into the subdivision. I tell the cops to not worry about it until I noticed the car across the street was totalled. The bumper was tore off and the trunk was pushed in. I didn't think it just happened until I thought about the noise I heard and the women cussing each other out. The police show up and knock on the neighboors door... the lady then says "OMG my car!"

The cops fly down the street and come back 5 minutes later with a women in their car. Apparently the lady was turning around in a driveway and when her mom pulled up to yell at her for taking the truck she jumped out and left the truck in reverse which then hit the neighboors car. They argued and then left. My neighboor was upset but thanked me for calling the police. I can't believe my own car isn't safe in my own driveway... or my parents driveway I mean.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: I was in the driveway when...

..... cool? lol.

i once saw a old lady who lived down the road from me, fall asleep while driving in the neighborhood, she hit the light pole 2 houses away from her house, which then made the pole fall onto her neighbors car smashing it. haha, it was quite a scene.

Comment

dang. got some action on your street. Nothing exciting ever happens around here. Glad it wasn't your car.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

ugh I hate people. I imagine if it was your car you would probably be in jail right now for homicide.

Comment

Deja Vu
          ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
            I can't believe my own car isn't safe in my own driveway... or my parents driveway I mean.
            Its true... My car was a victim of a hit in run, in my own F'ing driveway... Someone apparently turned around in it and just slammed right into my rear. It's sad, and im glad you caught it for your neighbor.
            <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

cool things like that happen in my neighborhood, but it's usually over drugs, never any wrecks around my neighborhood.

late at night i get to hear gunshots.........fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
                cool things like that happen in my neighborhood, but it's usually over drugs, never any wrecks around my neighborhood.

late at night i get to hear gunshots.........fun stuff.
                My subdivision is called Garden Springs... not the ghetto so this was actually a big deal. All the neighboors came up to me asking what happened.

Now my apartment in lexington, well this would be a norm day.
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Lady that lives across the street from me backed into my neighboors car which was parked in the street just the other week... I rarely leave my car in the street, but now if I have to it goes a few houses away from her driveway so she can't back into it... O yea, the worst thing is, she didn't even tell my neighboors, she just left and my neighboors found it later all dented, called the cops and determined it was from a car backing into it somehow.... Went to the lady's house and saw her taillight broke, and she finally admitted to doing it... shady...
                  2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Hmm... sounds exciting... I don't really live in a neighborhood... my closest neighbor is over half a mile away. However, I have seen a tornado throw a random car into our pasture... still not sure where it came from...

The college campus is an entirely different story... people are crazy...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X