Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why?

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
    Well there was a member, ZO6Vette, but im pretty positive he's moving pretty soon.
    lol, ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpkinking13x
      I'm in Northern Vermont.. I'm not built for this!

Anything above 60* is too much for me :(
      I'm in Montreal just about an hour and a half North of Burlington. I don't know why you say you're not built for this. I'm not sure about VT, but i know that Southern Quebec (Montreal) has one of the highest temperature ranges in North America. We range from 40* below in the winter to above 100* for a significant portion of the year. We had 114* here one day last summer.

Comment

We're like a rain forest here, HOT and very Humid with off and on rain for the past couple of weeks. It sucks.
        Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

i dont think anybody knows what hot is untill they've been to Ft. Benning, GA

come get some
          http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

I was just in Burlington for the Nordic Cup Soccer Tourny. Crazy *** hot up there. And it seems like you cant get ice cream anywhere but Ben and Jerrys up there, but no complaints.

Very nice place, loved Church Street.

Comment

yep 110 in tempe today blaaaa

Comment

It got to 96 in Michigan last week
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 99pewterv6
                  We're like a rain forest here, HOT and very Humid with off and on rain for the past couple of weeks. It sucks.
                  Very True.

It will probably snow tommorow knowing Oklahoma :p

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
                    I'm in Montreal just about an hour and a half North of Burlington. I don't know why you say you're not built for this. I'm not sure about VT, but i know that Southern Quebec (Montreal) has one of the highest temperature ranges in North America. We range from 40* below in the winter to above 100* for a significant portion of the year. We had 114* here one day last summer.
                    We're in a Valley, so generally we have very strong winds [valley basically means windtunnel], so the warm weather gets pushed right through and doesn't last too long. We're back to our normal low 70's. This is average for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazed98Camaro
                      I was just in Burlington for the Nordic Cup Soccer Tourny. Crazy *** hot up there. And it seems like you cant get ice cream anywhere but Ben and Jerrys up there, but no complaints.

Very nice place, loved Church Street.
                      On Church St. yeah, Just Ben and Jerry's, but there is much better stuff outside of the downtown area. I work downtown, I saw a bunch of people in soccor uniforms. Makes much more sence now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X