2nd citation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd citation

thats right... payed for my 1st ticket this morning and got another ticket coming home from work!!!!

He said I barked my tires and wrote on the citation "improper takeoff from a parked postion" I didn't do this and I saw the cop when I was going down the road. He couldn't have seen me pulling out from work. He also wrote down the street I was on and the corner of another street. The other street is one I've never been on and have no reason to be on. I think when I go to court and show proof I worked until 8:38 and my ticket says 8:41 that its nearly impossible for me to be on the street and pull out spinning tires. Also, he wrote from a parked position... He couldn't see me until I was past the street he wrote down... so how do I spin tires from a parked position in the middle of the road. This guy messed up and he was polite about everything, but I am going to court and pleading not guilty. I am not going to pay for something I didn't do. I am not being an *** or trying to stick it to the system... I am a citizen who did nothing wrong and I am not paying for something I never did.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: 2nd citation

He said I peeled out coming off clay and onto euclid

I came off marquis... you can see my path in the pic and where I passed him.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Haha wow, thats just as dumb as me getting a spinning the tires ticket for turning a corner on a wet road when its raining...except worse.

Comment

i've tried to explain stuff like this to my dad COUNTLESS times. he doesnt believe that cops pull over young kids in a shiny car for no reason.

he still thinks it was my fault too when i had to drop a deuce and got caught speeding a half mile away from work back in january...
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

yes cops profile us... but we are still guilty think of how many laws you broke in your life, and never got caught.

I have like 14-15 tickets, like 65 pullovers now. And if I got busted everytime I broke the law, no lie I woudl have like 3,000 tickets.

as for spinning tires in the rain, its illegal to not have your car under control at all times.

as for getting a ticket... were you stupid and did something stupid in front of the courthouse and got busted?

also from my understanding all that "they wrote the wrong time, they wrote the wrong street, they wrote the wrong color car" Bull**** doesn't work anymore, judge usually asks, did you sign the ticket at the time? and you likely did.

Comment

what happens if you refuse to sign the ticket? would he just bill you? or do you just goto court and fight it?

Comment

Originally posted by zerofailure
              what happens if you refuse to sign the ticket? would he just bill you? or do you just goto court and fight it?
              Signing the ticket is not an admission of guilt...it's just saying that you'll be there in court.

Comment

Eric, just because he may have broken the law in the past and gotten away with it, doesn't mean he has to pay the state money for something he didn't do this time.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  Eric, just because he may have broken the law in the past and gotten away with it, doesn't mean he has to pay the state money for something he didn't do this time.
                  I think what Eric is saying is that for people who often speed (like me) or chirp tires, not to ***** when you get a ticket (which I don't).

However, in this case, I have to agree with you Mark. Josh should not have received a ticket in the first place. He's *****ing because he did nothing wrong, not b/c he got a ticket.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

It is very true that cops profile young kids who drive sporty cars. iI got pulled over the other day and the cop said i didnt have my seat belt on, and i actully did. Even if i didnt he would have had to look all the way across my car and through my seat. Seeing as he was on the passenger side when he saw me but, then after he had been back to his car and said he was going to believe me about the seat belt, he made me roll up my windows and then told me my tint was illegal and was going to write me a warning. Then he went back to his car again and comes back and says, "I just went ahead and wrote you a citation for the window tint."
                    Last edited by Slv97rRs; 06-15-2007, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slv97rRs
                      it is very true that cops profile young kids who drive sporty cars i got pulled over the other day and the cop said i didnt have my seat belt on and i actully did and even if i didnt he would have had to look all the way across my car and through my seat seeing as he was on the passenger side when he saw me but then after he had been back to his car and said he was going to believe me about the seat belt he made me roll up my windows and then told me my tint was illegal and was going to write me a warning and then he went back to his car again and comes back and says "I just went ahead and wrote you a citation for the window tint"
                      That whole god damn "paragraph" and not one ****ing period.

My applause to you for your incredible butchering of the English language.
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I signed no ticket. In the state of KY you don't sign the ticket, you just pay the court fee and fine or appear in court. I found video at work today and you can clearly see me leaving the other street and driving very slow. I am going to get a copy and bring it with me. He got the time right, I ment that there is no way for me to get to the other street with the time frame. Everything is right, except I didn't do it and I have video proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                          That whole god damn "paragraph" and not one ****ing period.

My applause to you for your incredible butchering of the English language.
                          haha there i went ahead and fixed it for you.

Comment

And as far as me speeding and chirping tires in the past... most cops have too. I rarely speed or peel out anymore. I can't afford to spend money on tickets and such. I've had one ticket my whole life until now. I am not *****ing, I am upset that a mistake was made and it caused a bad day for me. I'm sure the cop thought he was correct, and thats fine because I make mistakes too, but it just sucks that even if they throw all of this away... I have to take a day off work and spend time at the court house and also pay about 5 bucks to park in a parking garage all because someone else made a mistake at their job.

Comment

like always theres a$$holes and nice guys...same with cops, i think u just got unlucky and got a a$$hole cop...ive been pulled over alot lately for stupid small things but so far ive been lucky and gotten nice guy cops and just warnings, but when i was riding with my brother to work i got a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt....i got an a$$hole then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X