guess what i finally have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: guess what i finally have...

i did it without a parts car. but it would make thing alot easyer . did you change the fuel pump ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEVYINSIDE
      i did it without a parts car. but it would make thing alot easyer . did you change the fuel pump ?
      yes ... DUUUUH :slap: haha .. j.k but yeah, and i droped the tank to do so... i wouldnt cut the floor fawwwwk that ...

sorry guys no pics yet i was kinda busy..not really i just didnt go down today
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

ehh cutting a car up isn't that bad.

Comment

when i did mine i basicly got the motor ,trans k member wiring . then i hadto peice it all together from there . i found out along the way things that arnt covered by people who have done the installl . i ended up getting a kn intake setup , flowmaster exhaust because the exhaust is so much bigger , racetronixs fuel pump , (cause i wouldnt pay for the overpriced oem) , hurst shifter cause the stocker sucked , and hypertech so i could match the rear ed ratio already in the car . slp headers . i did have to figure out how to make the ac system work cause they are very diffrent from the 3.8 setup . then after going thru all that i converter the dash to a 1998 + camaro dash .

Comment

hey do u guys know whats involved in the dash if i have a 93 donor lt1 car going into a 97
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
              i found this entertaining..

SSMOWS6: i dont want to be on the business end of that
              Vanbibberlt1: nobody does
              SSMOWS6: maybe april
              Vanbibberlt1: lol
              ROFL!!
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
                my lt1 swap in, just need to finish the wiring up and it should fire right up :D just thought id let everyone know its finally done... i didnt give up lol took ****in long enough though

hahahahahaha

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                  hahahahahaha
                  dont laugh thats not nice :spank: all i need is power steering res bolted in and fluids filled and i know uve all heard it 10029283728292 times but itll be done...even though its going into storage nayways... winters close enough
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

you could be driving it down the road and then your engine block cracks haha

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                      you could be driving it down the road and then your engine block cracks haha
                      wouldnt doubt it... with my luck:(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        4 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X