had a dream that involed a few of you. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

had a dream that involed a few of you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a dream that involed a few of you.

ok well it took place at my aunts old house in montgomery pa.

we were having a f-body meet. I was pulling down the steet and saw speedingfirebird so i pulled up right behind him. then stevethepirate rolled up. and the 3 of us where standing there talking and coming down the street was loochy88 in his v8. right after that was dwm319. steve wanted to show us his new truck so his mom and dad came down the street and steve got into his camaro and followed his parents up the street. couple mins later there was a bright green convertable ss coming down the street. steve was drivig it with his parents in the car with him. once he parked he was yelling all excited about "look what my parents just got me"! Jay (speedingfirebird) got pissed cause he didn't think that it was right that this kid was getting another car given to him. so we all where checking out the camaro and all started to walk back to our cars to go to the track. i was walking and talking to loochy about how it's great how steve got a v8 cause now he can get better drag times. with that loochy turns around and yells, congrat steve maybe you can come close to our drag times (pointing to our camaros). then i was talking to steves mom. i asked why they got that for you since you love your camaro so much. and she said that you never liked your camaro since it was a v6. that you always wanted something bigger and better than a little v6. and that anyone who owns a v6 and mods it, is crazy. etc.

that is all that i really remember. it was crazy. i guess it all stems from reading steves truck post last night. and then shaun(husband) was giving me sh!t yesterday about the modded v6(he was kidding).
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: had a dream that involed a few of you.

weird.

Comment

HAHA thats funny. wow. i made it in your dream. you made it in my dream but it wasnt about your car ;) lol jk
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319
        HAHA thats funny. wow. i made it in your dream. you made it in my dream but it wasnt about your car ;) lol jk
        OH wow......

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

wow...
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Buahahahahah, giggidy giggidy

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Why is it in everyone's dreams I'm getting pissed off at something? Man, that pisses me off :rant: :mad:

Hey, at least in your dream my car was on the road and not under a cover. :)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

haha, yay! im the star of your dream!

how did it change from a truck to an SS though?
                and for the record, I paid for the truck, it was not given to me by my parents! i am also paying insurance on it...
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

wow, it only took 2 posts to get to the leg hummping
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

jay, i guess you give off the pissed of image(jk) your as sweet as a baby unless i turn around at the track and see you in your boxers again. then i will give you something to be mean about lol

steve, yes you where the star. and i know that you paid for that truck or at least i assumed. congrats on the new truck by the way!
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                      jay, i guess you give off the pissed of image(jk) your as sweet as a baby unless i turn around at the track and see you in your boxers again. then i will give you something to be mean about lol
                      I was hot!!

Comment

ill i know is that i turned around and your pants where around your feet. ok ok i have to admit that was hot
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ill i know is that i turned around and your pants where around your feet. ok ok i have to admit that was hot
                          I'm here for ya baby. ;)

the cop must have thought the same thing b/c he was staring at me too.

Comment

i think that he was thinking "wow look at those sexy white a$$ legs" lol
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i think that he was thinking "wow look at those sexy white a$$ legs" lol
                              hellyeah! If I had known he was checking me out, I would have danced for him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X