pewter mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pewter mafia

Sorry hun, I bought that car in 95... before soccer moms and before silver was over done in the car market. I helped make it popular :) Try again to justify that ugly a$$ color, creativity girl.

Rob
    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
      oh yeah and silver is one to talk, that is the official color of the worlds soccer mom car. not to mention the color that everyone and anyone gets when they don't enough creativity to be bold with a alsome color(alsome color = nething that isn't silver).
      Silver is one of the cleanest colors out there. It's looks so clean and better than the pewter. Every time there's a new car prototype debut, they always choose Silver cuz it's the sh*t. In the very first car show, What color did the new camaro prototype came out? Silver. Silver w/black tint > the world.

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
        Sorry hun, I bought that car in 95... before soccer moms and before silver was over done in the car market. I helped make it popular :) Try again to justify that ugly a$$ color, creativity girl.

Rob
        Hahaha, PWNED!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by kala
          Silver is one of the cleanest colors out there. It's looks so clean and better than the pewter. Every time there's a new car prototype debut, they always choose Silver cuz it's the sh*t. In the very first car show, What color did the new camaro prototype came out? Silver. Silver w/black tint > the world.
          I thought they chose it because it was the cheapest crap to make and because the 1972 Mercedes plant had so much of it left over. :D
          2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

color is all relative to what color you prefer. this thread sucks and needs to get back on topic.
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

There's a topic?
              2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Green Mafia?!?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X