This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kids.... : /

some foo in a scion coupe wanted to race me going down the highway...i basically ignored'em cuz im no street racer but i was wondering if there faster then our cars? i cant recall the name of it but its the car not the suv...didnt have a sound to it, nothing appeared to be done to it...stupid ricer street racers lol

Re: kids.... : /

Were you in your 96 or your 83? If you were in the 83....you would still be hurting from the raping it would have given you. In your 96, meh, it be a slow boring race, you might have pulled on it.
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

tc, no, they have a 160hp camry engine, some kid at school had ont with a CIA, headers, and a engine tune, (and some carbon fiber tailights, i think they added like...50 ugly points, not sure) and all i had was intake and catback and i left him at the line, never to see anything but my ss wing again

Comment

TC runs 16s to low 16s in 1/4 mile. So, if you're running 17s then you gonna lose. Most 3800 runs mid 15s. So, for most they are not a problem.

:)
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

uh no it wouldnt rape my 83 cuz its faster then my 96...but i was in my 96...heh i did catchem off gaurd when they were douchin around driving 50 MPH on a 70mph highway! there was also a buddy in some acura old and ricey but couldnt tell what it was...didnt care really but both of'em get on both sides of me and slow down to 50 and i stayed back for a lil bit and got tired of it so i nailed it got up to bout 100 and quick...but i slowed down back to 70 and the scion caught up and pased me back...i got off the freeway while i was passing him back lol

Comment

i love driving to school, because im on the PA turnpike for 400 miles. ricers always try to race me, and then 10 min down the road, i see them pulled over 2/3 of the time.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Some of those tcs have superchargers tho.. so you gotta be careful

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i dont think this 1 did...like i said it was nothing special as far as how it sounded or looked...just a plane jane tc

Comment

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
                  i basically ignored'em cuz im no street racer but i was wondering if there faster then our cars?
                  So you don't street race?

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
                  heh i did catchem off gaurd when they were douchin around driving 50 MPH on a 70mph highway! there was also a buddy in some acura old and ricey but couldnt tell what it was...didnt care really but both of'em get on both sides of me and slow down to 50 and i stayed back for a lil bit and got tired of it so i nailed it got up to bout 100 and quick...but i slowed down back to 70 and the scion caught up and pased me back...i got off the freeway while i was passing him back lol

So you do street race?

Cool.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
                    So you don't street race?

So you do street race?

Cool.
                    Just ignore him? Haha, i think thats what the consensus here nowadays is..

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                    R.I.P. '07 Pats
                    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                      Good idea.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

how is a 2.8 faster than a 3.8?
                        1999 Camaro Z/28
                        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                          why ignore him? if we did, 109898098 people would have slower cars than they started with because of his terrible, TERRIBLE advice he gives.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                            why ignore him? if we did, 109898098 people would have slower cars than they started with because of his terrible, TERRIBLE advice he gives.
                            im tired ....ibtl?:excited:
                            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                              Its true...
                              sigpic
                              1997 Camaro RS A4
                              2006 Chevy Colorado
                              2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X