Gonna be in Houston for a few weeks! be there Monday - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna be in Houston for a few weeks! be there Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be in Houston for a few weeks! be there Monday

So whats in h-town? other than "Gangsta Rappers".. hah..... Driving there from Dallas..... dunno what my schedules gonna be yet.... but i plan on hitting up a few bars if they are close! whos down!?

Re: Gonna be in Houston for a few weeks! be there Monday

gangsta rappers? **** that ****, its all wetbacks. ****ing spics. cant go no where with out having a ****ing translator, hope ya have fun

Comment

Originally posted by 02camaro3800
      gangsta rappers? **** that ****, its all wetbacks. ****ing spics. cant go no where with out having a ****ing translator, hope ya have fun

haha fun times.... im just going there to help catch more shoplifters for the company i work for..... the stores getting hit pretty bad so they called me down there to help out...... i was told not to drive my camaro cuz it would most definately get stolen or broke into..... so ima be driving my moms grand am, and shes gonna be pimpin in the camaro... lol she better not wreck it...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
        haha fun times.... im just going there to help catch more shoplifters for the company i work for..... the stores getting hit pretty bad so they called me down there to help out...... i was told not to drive my camaro cuz it would most definately get stolen or broke into..... so ima be driving my moms grand am, and shes gonna be pimpin in the camaro... lol she better not wreck it...

sounds like fun.

my mom had to go pick up medicine for my cousin one day, i had her car for some reason. she called me and asked if she could take my car... i said NO. she called back, guilt tripped me, so i told her she could drive it on one condition, that she would stay on the phone with me the whole time she was in the car.... she loved driving it. unfortunately shes never going to get to drive it again, haha.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X