Go Ducks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Ducks!

Congrats to the Anaheim Ducks on winning the Stanley Cup! This game had everything, including a penalty shot denied by JS Guigere. What a series!
    2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Re: Go Ducks!

the sens turned sped for this game. its like they forgot how to play (not like the dump and chase has EVER worked for them though...)
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Sens got crushed. They had something going in the 2nd period but Anaheim dominated them in the 3rd. Being a Nashville Predators season ticket holder and being part of the HUGE rivaly in the Central Division (against St Louis and Detroit) it turned my stomach to see Chris Pronger skate with the Cup but he certainly worked hard to earn it. And the Cup didn't go to Canada! :p

Comment

yeah, i was hoping he wouldnt get up after that first hit, lol.
        i turned it off after the 6th goal. i really wish that the sens had played better. they would play hard for 2 min, and then just look like they didnt give a flying fu(k for the next 5 min. in the 3rd game, they werent only dumping the puck, they were going in hard. go figure thats the only game that they won.
        ive given up on the flyers, and was following the sens and the pens this season. wish one of them had won it.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

It wasn't the best game, but that was an excellent series. I was hoping detroit would take it home, but the ducks certainly earned it.

Comment

I was hoping for detroit too. Hey, at least they made it further then they have since the lockout.

And... anahiem won me 160$ from my hockey pool

Comment

I would be ashamed to be a fan of either hockey club after that post-season. But I'm glad the Ducks won.
              <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

**** ducks
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Detroit?! Blech. I was hoping to see Buffalo make it to the finals after how well they played in the regular season. Lindy Ruff would have been deserving at this point in his career.

I didn't really care about the Cup after my Predators got their ***es handed to them in the 1st round by the Sharks. It was an ugly series for us. And our owner immediately sold the team to the Blackberry guy. (sigh)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X