Check out these valve covers I engraved at work! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out these valve covers I engraved at work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these valve covers I engraved at work!

These are for one of my coworkers big block he's building for his 69 Camaro. His nickname is Groundhog so we just went with it. I took the pics with my phone, they're the best I could do. Whatcha think?
    Attached Files
    95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Re: Check out these valve covers I engraved at work!

those are sick

i woulda put the name of the car on em but to each his own

btw, good work!

Comment

Re: Check out these valve covers I engraved at work!

Originally posted by Harbin1
      These are for one of my coworkers big block he's building for his 69 Camaro. His nickname is Groundhog so we just went with it. I took the pics with my phone, they're the best I could do. Whatcha think?
      You have a waterjet at work? You should be doing all kinds of slick stuff for your car. For that matter you could be making custom components like throttle body spacers in your spare time. :)

Nice work on the covers. That's should look excellent on his car.
      2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X