atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atlanta

Isn't there quite a few of you guys from atlanta area. I was there cause the airline had a delay and had to put us up in a hotel... Lots and lots of muscle cars there... saw 4-5 chargers and 1 stang that sounded bad *** in a small amount of time. didn't see any maro,birds or am's though.. must be fun down there
    Last edited by 97burnout; 06-06-2007, 07:31 PM.

Re: atlanta

You'll see a lot of Chargers around here. Mainly the Daytona series and Mustangs. The f-body communities has been decreasing, you'll see more Benz, BMWs and Lexuses now than anything else. In some areas of Atlanta you'll find a good crowd of Corvettes and there is a big Atlanta F-body site that meets all the time. You're right though, you won't see many firebirds, camaros, or trans am's a lot anymore. Its a shame.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman</a>

Comment

A Town Representin'! Woo woo!!!

Lounge Moderator

Comment

I do have to say that it was a little scary though... Walked into the gas station store and there is plexi glass all around the clerk in there and the one across the street you couldn't go into, just talk to the guy through the plexi... we don't have that up here. And I must of been the only white dude brave enough to venture out... lol. that doesn't change my perspective of an area only the plexi-glass did. but I did see an srt8 charger at that station though... but we have some nice cars up here too... I was rollin on the 5 and a Gallardo pulls onto the freeway next to me. And saw a srt 10 at my work which is odd cause you only see trucks in there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X